And the cats in the kettle

Originally posted by slowcamaro
well nt to be rude but that is most of south korea

not to metion the fertilizer they use in the rice fields

I want to build a dragstrip in the DMZ. Center line of the track is the border. S. Koreans get one lane, North gets the other. YOu definately dont wanna cross that line… :cool:

well nt to be rude but that is most of south korea

not to metion the fertilizer they use in the rice fields

either way,my family over there is pretty well off and live in the heart of the city,of course most of south korea is going to look poor because about 70% of the population lives outside the major cities and have no cushy office jobs that are in the city.the same could be said for this country if u really wanted to break it down.

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
either way,my family over there is pretty well off and live in the heart of the city,of course most of south korea is going to look poor because about 70% of the population lives outside the major cities and have no cushy office jobs that are in the city.the same could be said for this country if u really wanted to break it down.

Not to pry, but how do they feel about Americans over there? Ive seen a couple reports that the general populus of South Korea resents America, or at least the generations too young to remember the war… I know youve been back there to visit a couple times right?

i am not one to judge…i kind of like it over there…i vountered at a school where they were teaching english…the people are nice…i just never got into the food. except for the grape drink where there are whole grapes in the can

Originally posted by Darkstar
Not to pry, but how do they feel about Americans over there? Ive seen a couple reports that the general populus of South Korea resents America, or at least the generations too young to remember the war… I know youve been back there to visit a couple times right?

nah actually the american population there is pretty much welcomed.the only people that showed resentment towards americans were some parts of the gov. and there cronies.if u were to go to seoul u would see that the city as been transformed to almost american standards.

nah actually the american population there is pretty much welcomed.the only people that showed resentment towards americans were some parts of the gov. and there cronies.if u were to go to seoul u would see that the city as been transformed to almost american standards.

:cool:

How many times ya been there? Looks like a beautiful place.

i was in a town right outside seoul called etawain or somethng like that …but went to pusan and the DMZ…the DMZ is some cool shit and makes you thank the military

Originally posted by Darkstar
:cool:

How many times ya been there? Looks like a beautiful place.

i’ve been there twice.first time was when i was 6 months old,lived there for 2 yrs.then i was just there 2 yrs ago.my mom is planning another trip there within the next year i believe.

i was in a town right outside seoul called etawain or somethng like that …but went to pusan and the DMZ…the DMZ is some cool shit and makes you thank the military

etawain(sp) is a funny city,it was built for the sole purpose to be south korea’s international airport,it just recently got big because of that.

when i was there a couple yrs ago we drove right up to the DMZ,the guards were looking at us all funny so i freaked and told my uncle to turn his ass around and get the hell outta dodge.its funny driving along the main highway to the DMZ because every mile or so there are gun towers along the rice patties,i found that kind of amusing.

nice school lesson. didnt know about life over there.

like they say everyday you learn something new…thanks:cool:

it is amazsing experience …like the gun towers on he river…and the bridge is rigged to blow if there is ever another invasion

it is amazsing experience …like the gun towers on he river…and the bridge is rigged to blow if there is ever another invasion

the bridge on the river qwai

was a good movie: not korean related though

thanks for that useless information

thanks for that useless information
no problem

they got gun towers on the top of the rox bridge. on the RTE 65 side. in case if
we had invasion. it was a cut off point before the forts at the point

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
they got gun towers on the top of the rox bridge. on the RTE 65 side. in case if
we had invasion. it was a cut off point before the forts at the point

who’s on watch? spada?

:zzz:

Originally posted by turbovw18
who’s on watch? spada?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:frowning: i never ate dog :frowning:

I have. by accident. I was drunk and the damn servants tricked me. tastes like veneson.

Originally posted by peterock17
I have. by accident. I was drunk and the damn servants tricked me. tastes like veneson.

I hear that. I hate when my servants try and trick me.