Season coming to a close...

Brought my car over to my parents last night.

As I was pulling in the driveway to my fathers garage I was thinking how shitty the winters going to be and how much we miss spring/summer around here.

The modding season is indeed short. (I know some of you dudes drive all year round).

09 coming to a close. Went so fast this year.

That it did… and it seemed like it got cut short too… seemed to get cold quite early this year

We may have another one of those Decembers when it is 70 out. Wishfull thinking I’m sure.

Those were nice.

I remember late november early december last year it was like 60 out at night and we were all at elliots with a fire going

nah it was a good year bakerakerakian. my year started july 4th and ended sunday. wouldnt be a car season without catastrophic failure of some sort. last year was turbo/transmission. this year was cylinder head, maybe a piston or 3…

great year fo’ sho

It feels like this summer went by too fast, what with the shitty weather almost every day

good summer here, got the car i always wanted, put 3k miles on it and finished it off with a smoked clutch lol.

great summer in the eeeeemr2, got hookedondorifting and had plenty of nice cruises with the tops off. hopefully she’ll be gone by next summer though :rofl

Fuck it. I’m putting chains on the vette tonight. You can never be to prepared…

I wrecked my car in May and haven’t heard it fire since.

Fuck. April can’t possibly get here quick enough.

Do it.

Seemed like a shitty rainy/cold season this year

i unlike most love when winter comes. can’t wait to get up on the mountain.

i rained for 2 months stright WTF

+1 :thumbup

this summer was ok, went through 3 cars this summer, blew 1 up. got better at driving the other car. however this year local scene wise SUCKED, lack of cruises shift meets, the lot and just racing in general was really weak.

saw the poopra twice. thats it!

Oh and thanks eman for letting me get a little taste of something comparable to my car.

My little test drive of yours was quite soothing.

only put 4,000 on the bike…

Hopefully I will get out on my snowboard more than I did last year!

Yea, I put like 1500 miles on her this year. More next year for sure. Gotta get a few kinks worked out.