seen.

sorry i let zong on my computer again :meh:

ya, ya you where

can aaron do family discounts at applebees?

:BIGBLAP:

/ entire nyspeed

wow, hahahaha just wow.

I am “That Guy” the asshole that is always correcting people. So :tup: to you.

I’m still confused about how this is wrong since the spelling and word usage is correct. sure the grammar is wrong, but that’s usual around here.

Word usage is incorrect.

:tup:

Have you seen the scene in Saw where the one actor saw the saw and fled the scene?

it depends how technical you want to get… almost all of these are people saying “I have seen” but in being lazy they leave out the “i” or “have” but we know what they mean because it’s implied. The past participle usage still looks fair game to me. However, it would just be easier to say that you saw something.

I have saw them make that mistake many times.

No they’re not. They’re saying "I seen’. That’s the criticism.

Whether “have” is implied or not, omitting it sounds like horse shit and makes you appear poor and uneducated. Next important job interview you have, describe some personal experiences by saying “I SEEN” and see if you get hired.

I seam to agree.

lol

UM.

Since seen it is a past participle, saying “I seen the car.” is a sentence fragment, as it is lacking a verb.

Saw is a simple past tense verb. “I saw the car.” is a complete sentence.

In the sentence “I have seen the car.” (or “I’ve seen the car.”) have is being used as a present tense verb, indicating possession of an intangible.

true.

nails on a chalkboard. seriously thats what it sounds like when used improperly.

Seen doesn’t bother me anymore. Your doesn’t bother me anymore. You’re instead of your is my new thing.

“Irregardless” pisses me off so much more…