selling all my snowboarding gear

i have pretty much everything you could need to go snowboarding…all prices are OBO and i need most of this sold as quickly as possible

volkl g4 conquer- bought this board 2 years ago for $400 dollars would like 200 OBO without bindings 275 with. Has a burton spike stompad which works really well. Stickers can be removed by request.

Flow pro11 bindings-bought these the same time i bought the board and this things are sick…no more strapping in at the top of the mountain just throw your foot in and pull up the back and your ready to go. Paid 200ish for these new would like 75 OBO

DC size 10.5 boots- Used this for maybe 3 days of boarding and man are these nice. Very comfy to wear and walk in. paid $150 for these new would like $75 OBO

Spy blizzard googles- These things are awesome for day boarding with the orange lense and also are great at night. They breath very well and i have never fogged them up once. Comes with the cloth baggy to keep them inside when not in use scratch free. paid almost $100 for these would like 60 OBO

Columbia Snowboarding pants- I just bought these for this year but i didnt get the chance to use them. They are size medium and still have the tags on them! ive only tried them on once to see how they fit and i have a 32 waste and these are slighty baggy which is perfect. paid $110 for this would like $75 OBO

PM on the bindings!

First two pictures arn’t showing … Im just getting a red “x” …

hmm weird they are working for me?

hmm they work fine for me now too … lol … oh well