Selling auto parts ??

Are there any places that will buy parts? I have a sway bar for a 94 achieva that is brand new, still has stickers on it. I’ve posted it for sale a few times and nothing, and I don’t have ebay. Are there shops or anything like that that I can get a decent price for them? I paid like $115-$120 for them, I’d have to look to see the exact price.

Also one more question for you F-Bod guys, Is a Camaro 305 the EXACT same thing as my Trans Am 305? I want to know what is and is not interchangeable on it.

305s should be exactly the same between the two except for the intake tubing/box.

I tried signing up for ebay and they want my bank account info, I tried and it didint work. :gotme:

you only need a credit card.

a check card will work fine also

I have both and have tried numerous times and it wont let me. Either A) my computer sucks, or B) Ebay Hates me lol.

I think its choice
C) you are not doing it right

I dont think any shop will buy that from you. Maybe a junkyard would give you 20 bux for it.

There has to be a market for it, or you just have to get lucky finding someone who needs one. If it’s a part that fails a lot on those cars, maybe it will sell, and does it fit any other GM cars? Ebay is probably your best bet.