Senate ok's Iraq pull out

I stirred some interesting opinions about a very touchy subject. People for and people against the war. it’s good to see what people have to say about this war that I’m in the middle of. Being over here is like crossing into another dimension. I think if we leave soon the better they will be I agree with Darkstar. just like Vietnam leave at the right point and yes this civil war between sunni and shiite and kurds will never end but their economy will get better if we’re not here the terrorist are just hurting our troops and innocent bystanders which causes more terrorists. If we leave all the terrorizing will end and the Iraqi people will progress

why pulling out. With or Without a condom on?

Mike,

problem with part of your quoted plan, is that what happens to people living within areas that aren’t designated as “theirs” (i.e. Sunnis living in Kurd territory.) Think Israel/Palestine. How would that be addressed?

I agree that troops should be pulled out in a timely manner, and I was also for the war. Unfortunately, I am not in the position to make any real plan. No one on this site is. We don’t know enough about it.

move.

Much easier said than done.

I had a Bash for OPP lst night. It was awesome as hell. We raised over 40,000 dollars to send care packages to the middle east. and while we were having fun three more soldiers lost their loves to a road side bomb. I hate the war. I would love to see Bush and his daughters go over there and fight in the war. Then lets see what his views would be on this subject. There are now three more families suffering because its getting so bad out there. My best friend imed his mom last night to wish her a happy birthday and he told her its getting really bad where he is. The way our soldiers are in Iraq its just making it worse. The Iraqis dont want us there anymore. That is why that so many troops are being killed everyday.
Its like someone said last night. The more that we are in there the worse it will get, leaving the troops in longer can cause a actual war not this petty shit that is going on right now. For the first time since my husband has been overseas. I have been apprechiated for something that i cant control. I have been thanked for stnading by my husband, for trying to help them out by getting involded with OPP. but you know what. I wish that Bush could actually see all that Pittsburgh is doing and how many troops are dying out there. I know that there are so many people for the war. But I know that 85% of pittsburghers arent. But to think that if something as little as a fundraiser could change bush’s mind wouldnt they all be home?

last time i checked it was a all volunteer Army :crying:

Yes it is a voluntary army but you know what. He thinks that he knows what the hell he is talking about when he hasnt even seen how bad it is over there and doesnt even give a shit right now how many soldiers are dying over there every single day. He would rather worry about cheaper oil and “trying” to make peave with the middle east which is total bull if you ask me. He always says that he is so sorry for all the lose over there but he is still sending more soldiers over and he is only making it worse. The news only trys to give the good shit and Bush seriously doenst give a shit about the soldiers and their families.

I am not going to get into a pissing match with you. i bet you and your husband are disgruntle cause of your first deployment

no not really. I just have alot of anger. I live somewhere that no one wants me to be. Hell I wanna go back to GA. I will leave this topic alone from now on.