seneca niagara hookups?

looking to spend at least one night there at the end of the month maybe 2. dont want to pay $300/night.

discounts? deals? hookups?

yeah get a players club card…got a room for like 60

right from the start?

my boss hooked me up a bunch of times, free meal at the steakhouse and free rooms.

not sure who he will do it for tho, but hes there almost every day.

I can email him if u would like?

lemmie know

They dont give that kind of discount just with a players card…lol

you need to have some credits on it to discount from the room rate.

niah plz

my parents have a huge gambling problem…we’ve got mad crazy free nights im sure i can grab for ya :tup:

^^ as do mine…

my dad just offered me 2 nights but they had to be used by this weekend… ill let you know if i hear anything else

Yeah I was pretty much right form the start, with the card is how you get the deal, there wasnt any use of comps or anything like that

Poker player rate is like $60 weekdays and $80 weekends. I went up to the poker room desk and asked for a room rate, and they called and set everything up.

Killer room for $60.

yeah it was sweet as hell, 2 queen beds and a flat screen tv, nice bathroom. Too bad we didnt spend too much time sleeping at all…

worddd. i like free. more money for booze

flat screen pssssh…that ish is flat panel plasma

IN EVERY ROOM

btw, the corner suites have a jacuzzi at the foot of the bed, remote controlled curtains, and a gamecube/playstation controller hooked right up to the TV

:tup:

ya know its sad… i work securty for them and i havent seen a damn room casue we are not allowed up there. unless something is going on