Senior Quotes...

Lookin for a good senior quote . Funny or seriously doesn’t matter. Any suggestions. Try and make them somewhat school appropriate.

high school, its like a new pair of underwear at first its a bit restrictive but it loosens up.

If it’s below your picture, put this…

“I’m naked from the waist down, true story…”

U Da Ris

In mine I put in “Who would have thought an entire school could suffer from Downs Syndrome.” It was a joke from some comedian I can’t remember now.

Of course they changed it to say “Who would have thought an entire school could suffer from the same syndrome” which kind of lost the whole effect…

i laughed harder at this than i prolly should have :frowning:

FAH Q ALL

“i got my Sr. Qoute from NYspeed”

if you not going to do it yourself, why be creative :stuck_out_tongue:

For mine I put “I don’t want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me” however if i hadn’t been restricted by school appropriateness it would have been “You’re not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your fucking khakis. We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.” God i love fight club.

I’d explain it to you, if I wasn’t concerned about your head exploding…

If you read at all, there are a lot of good things you could quote from your favorite book…yes I read sometimes.

Mine was - I don’t like it if it dont gleam gleam…hell with the price cause the money ain’t a thing.

“I’m free!!!” wack! “Crap four more years”

“no one said it was gonna be easy, and I’m not afraid to try. But, with the odds stacked up against me I will have to fight. One life, One chance, gotta do it right” - H2O

mine^

“zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!”

god thats so cheesy. DEF a wigger quote

thug life

your children will be proud later in life

do yourself a favor and watch ferris buellers day off, youll find something.

its pretty cheesy, but its a hardcore punk band that I used to listen to a WHOLE lot. It really summed shit up for me at the time. It kinda still does.

Bitches ain’t shit.

If something’s hard to do, then it’s not worth doing