Set of 5 DUB 20x8.5 chrome rims

Looking to let go of these, was moving around the storage room and figured these were not needed again.

They are a set of 5 chrome 20" DUB rims with tires. These were on my father’s Benz S430 for a couple summers. He sold the car several months ago and bought a newer Benz and decided that the oem look was better.

They are universal 5 lug, and were fitted on a 5-112 pattern. Their condition is good. One rim up close is a little bit rough and some curb rash.

Out of the 4 that were last used one of the tires has a big hole in it, there for needs a new tire. The 3 still have good tread on them and the 5th which was a spare is pretty new was only used for a few days.

Tire size is 245/35 ZR 20. These fit perfect on a S or E class, I had them listed for sale in the spring and mostly had interest from C-class owners which had horrible fitment.

If there is interest, I’d like to get rid of them. Looking for $500. If they don’t sell or offers are poor they are not taking any space, so they will just sit.

Thank you.

any idea what the other patterns r?

Not sure, they were always on the Benz. I believe they fit any 5 lug, but never tested it out.

try finding out what the other pattern is may be interested

These would make a sweet coffee table!

Cool idea, I never thought of that. I’ll spread them around the family room and kitchen.

Or how about you use your magic to make them fit on your bike, that shit would be DOPE!