setting the recored straight...

k this is for every one that wasn’t at shotreaz’s house the night her mom destroyed me . I DO NOT HAVE A THING FOR UNDERAGE GIRLS . heres what happened. so i was dating / seeing this girl for about 3 weeks when i found out she was 15 , she was a friend of mines best friend and she was 18 so i assumed they were relativly the same age, but a few weeks after going out it was her birthday and i found out she was turning 15 . so at this point i was torn weather i should randomly dump her or stay with her and see where it goes . obviously i chose the later of the two.eventually i think i told assass1n / he met her and from there it went down hill (lol im not blaming you alex // or am i :hmm ) so word got out but it wasn’t like i was ashamed , she was nice and cute/sexy depending on opinion… plus she looked like she was straight out of a anime JDM TYTE y0! and one day we had a bbq/meet at shorteaz;s base and her mom found out about my relations with this girl and after i failed horribly at trying to explain my self and showing her pictures of how not 15 she looked angies mom tore me a new one …*sigh after that the relationship just fell apart . now im dating sarah and i think most of you like her , so i do good this time? yep thats my story and im sticking to it.

How did I know it would come to this?

damm bro 15, that is too young.

Okay maby for me, im 22, but once my best bud at a college pub told me never break the 3 year string.I know you know what that means, but atleast things turned out for good at the end.

*im 19

lol that was still the funniest thing tho…either way…have such a big gap in age when ur dating ppl can cause problems not just physically…but the maturity and interests are at different points…so rabbit…keep tryin :R

ROFL, that night was FUNNNEH!
figured you end up making a thread like this.

for the record, Sarah (Rabbit’s new girlfriend) IS LEGAL!

btw, sorry to break it to you, just as Alex is known as the skyline breaker (even if “the car had problems before”) you’ll always be known as the pedo guy rabbit. (just think of yourself as pedobear from 4-chan)

Did you ask the new girl gor I.D? lol j/k man . Hope everything goes great for you both.

hahaha funny you talk about the ID thing Mike. I was almost raided for my ID yesterday.

^^hhhmmm. what for though? a night out as sailors at church street? hehehehe

sigh* i cant believe he made a thread for this. Doesnt matter whether or not his gf is legal. He will forever be known as the pedofile of TNC!

Damn kid… caught him driving around town with her looking for sprinkled donuts… =.=" wtf?

ugh that was the worse mission ever … 3 timies in 416 , 4 tim’s in r-hill , 1 tim in thornhill … non had sprinkle donuts … WTF IS THAT SHIT!!!

Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit you need to learn…
Geez man. There’s love and then there infatuation. Wareful infatuation leads to completing “favours” on request. Those “favours” are looked at as being Whipped. What do you think I’m seeing right now?

GRRRR Angelica don’t fight me. I can debate this till the end of time.

ha if only … the donuts were my idea .
i love my sprinkle donuts , the sprinkles can bounce!
*sigh pathetic i know T_T

:S

ok then

thats what i do…lol theres no one else who is as stubborn or to argue with :stuck_out_tongue:
but for this situation it has nothing to do with his girlfriend because i believe it was rabbit cuz hes crazy like that for food

but honestly i can vouch…that this is an act of rabbit…because hes done it before…prior to gf…we were out and he was searching for an egg salad sandwhich from a tim hortans hahaha

and the reason he always has trouble is cuz it usually late at night when theres nothing left haha

omg, and then there was that night he wanted a tuna fish sandwich.
the timmies by CG had bread, but no tuna… the SON240 timmies had tuna, but no bread. and they didnt let RAbbit take bread from the SON240 timmies to get the tuna from CG timmies XD

Sounds like a verse from the Bible.

* And they went to break bread and eat fish *

soooo…

did you do her?

sprinkled donuts are gone by10 am.
along with the rest of the gradeschoolers…lol jks

hahahaha Terry… Where the **** did that come from?
Obviously he’s done her. He’s been going out with her for 80+ years.

Oh yeah…
RABBIT MUST YOU ALWAYS BE SO LOUD?!?!?!?!
You’re pulling a Popcorn stunt by making this thread.