Sexual Intercourse with a Friend's Sister???

Well, Might as well before fightinmike chimes in here…

Banged his GF’s (who is also a very good friend of mine) little sister. Did the shocker banged her in the ass a little she complained it started to hurt sucked me off. she went home shortly after.

Afterthoughts - Every ATM is named after her now. I get punched in the dick if i mention ATM’s or her name referring to an ATM

It wasn’t the indians sister lol

i would give her a “spider man” then a “screaming seagul”

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/72/Superman.jpg
http://sp.sony-europe.com/media/2/757
http://www.maxitmag.com/forum/attachments/mag-chat/536d1149066566-look-my-sexy-new-hoe-hoe-1272.jpg

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

roffffffffffffffffffffffle

this takes the ookie cookie.

wtf is a screaming seagull?

“While having sex on a beach, you remove your weiner and dip it in the sand. Then you reinsert. The result is a screaming seagull.”

Coutesy: www.urbandictionary.com

holy shit

the toboggon > all

holy shit again

courtesy of urban dictionary: When you are having sex with the girl doggy style, push her down the stairs while still riding her, and hold on for the ride.

video of this in action = gold

edit: LOL HOLY FUCK look what UD has for “sex”:

A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied. Can also take place between two men, in which one male stabs the other in the bum. Lesbian “sex” may be fun and all, but it aint real sex unless there is some sort of stabbling going on, perhaps with a cleverly shaped hand or steel dildo.

Awwww… I call it the Fun Dip

theres the angry pirate-blow you load in her eye then kick in the right or left shin resulting and a hoping motion and arrgg.
and the angry midget-both shins.
also the bucking bronco-thats when you layin pipe and whisper something like "your sister was better"or i just came inside"and she trys to get off…hold on for 8 seconds.
you do have to watch out for the inexpeirenced little sister that gives horrific handjobs like…
the stevey wonder
the python
fires starter
peanut butter
and the rope climber.whatch out i have experienced all of these,not good

why does it matter? who cares where he is :shrug:

lol, it was more a small inside joke :stuck_out_tongue:

No fucking way. Abe Lincoln > *

“when you jizz on your partner, (or unconcious friends) face and then proceed to shave off yours or their pubic hair and apply it to their semen covered area, thus resembling a beard. to add to the “abe lincoln” effect, then take a large dump on their head to reveal the form of a top hat.”

Angry Dragon>all

Right when you bust a night pull her head off cover her mouth and slap her on the back of the head. Your man juice will come out her nose giving it the smoke out the nose effect<3
BTW it works

i would have sex with my buddies sister, but i also dont like high fives

yeah dont do it if you dont like HIGH FIVES! :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

get her to send you nudes, then post them.
once thats done, bang away