Sexual Intercourse with a Friend's Sister???

Experiences???
Thoughts???
Opinions???
Advice???

The opportunity is there but the consequences may not be as pleasurable. NySpeed Cime-In!!!

Depends on how good of a friend he is.
Depends on friends personality
Depends on hottness of said girl
Pics or ban
Personal experience, bad idea…even though it was his step sister he still wasn’t too fond of me.

I usually think of it as if its a very good friend get the ok first. If there good friends with you, you must not be to big of a fuck up, but you do have to date her for a bit not just bang her out so its some what legit. Or if its just some guy you know fuck it go for it slam her and take pics.

They would do it if it was your sister, and not even be fag enough to post on a forum asking about it.

NAIL HER FROM BEHIND

THEN GIVE HER SUPRISE BUTTSECKS!

SHE’LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

You sir, are a great man! :tup::tup:

X2

As much as I’d like to say bang her and show us pics I’m going to have to say if you want him to be your friend anymore stay away… it’ll cause nothing but problems.

attn all… mindless has a sister, LOLOLOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

stick it in her butt and pee

on a serious note… NO, dont do it, steer clear of friends siblings

edit: what are these “lols” about bills sister, doesnt she just answer the door when you knock on it? :gotme:

yes.

If your friend gets pissed after you do his sister, it then opens the door for you to do his mother. win win…

ding ding ding we have a winner

wheres newman?

It was kinda weird at first walking out of his sisters bedroom and being all like “what’s up?”, but then I grab a beer, watch some hockey with him and it’s all good. Yes, they lived together too.

It didn’t last. We’re still friends. It was very worth it, his sis is hott! (we’re friends still too)

older or younger sister?

if older, go for it. if younger, only if you plan on marrying her

You did the Indian’s sister?

Nooooooo. I would never try and tap your sis.

Oh dear god no. I would never ever touch your sister.

WTF?! She had to be like 10 years old if it was the Indian’s sister.

… nice work John :clap: