Sexy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&tc=photo&rd=1&item=4513731215&category=6236

:bigok:

I’ll second that

its def. nice looking!!!

Were coming out with something even better, just hold your horses. Theres plenty more than 400 coming, we had to out do the competition. :wink:

looks good I would pimp one…

me too but black

who the hell are you?

cool :bigok:

I used to live in pittsburgh just north of the city, alot of the honda guys know me. I finally put all my schooling to good use and now work for ford here in Detroit.

Nice man :cool: any details about the job willing to share?

Well i pretty much design and make the prototype for alot of the engine and interior pieces. We start off with either a clay or polymer model, then program that into a cnc if the piece will be aluminum or steel and make a piece. Then it goes into the car to make sure everything fits and then goes to production if they like what they see. All i do all day is use CAD and a cnc.

that sounds awesome :bigthumb:

sweetness
i want a supercharged cobra

that’s the most riced out ford evAr

i can’t believe you guys laugh at ricers but love this shit… that car is pretty ugly!!! :wtf:

wheat

I think even i would drive that…nice ride.

Great, ford flooding the market with fresh poostangs :itr41:

i want 2 of those

that actually does look pretty cool. :embarassd:

Looks nice, I bet it rips and is easy to mod. But I have to say it is overpriced. I wonder what the reserve was set at. I would not pay over $45K for it.

thats what the typical saleen goes for, I hate every other saleen produced.
this one i’m really digging it.