Greeting from Predator Performance!

Hi everyone my name is Mike and I work for Predator Performance in Dubois PA. We are the newest supporter of PittSpeed. I am sure that some of you on here have seen some of the cars we have built in different magazines as well as at the World of Wheels in Pittsburgh. We are a full service shop with everything needed to build a car from the ground up. We also do all the basic and not so basic bolt on stuff such as exhausts, intakes, supercharger kits, turbocharger kits as well as custom systems and parts. We have a full engine shop with everything needed to build a full race or street/strip motor. The chassis shop here can build a cage into your car or truck that anyone standing outside would be hard pressed to see. We also have an in-ground ALL WHEEL DRIVE Super Flow Chassis Dyno for all your testing and tuning needs. PM me if you have any questions. Check out our website for more info on the shop and pics of some of our projects.

welcome! That cts-v on you website is awesome.

Welcome

f-650 is the shit. i love those headlights.

awesome shop looks top knotch. welcome

Welcome :beer:

welcome mike look forward to working with you soon

welcome to the board mike

you will be seeing me soon !

welcome

welcome

Welcome…lotsa nice work

welcome

welcome

Welcome!

We worked with the contractor that did all of the utility work for your shop.

cool well come on back and see it now that its all done…and bring your tools cus some of the lights don’t work! J/K i always F**K with my buddy who put the windows in and tell him they leak!

me to should be a great opporTUNEity for both of us

looking forward to it!

welcome!

haha. I didn’t do any lights. We did the sewer and storm structures.

welcome, what does the engine shop work on?

welcome to the site.