SHADY's car got shrink wrapped at the lot tonight...

Everybody at the lot was great. Everybody helped out, clapped cheered and had a great time. Also thanks to Mac for being such a great sport about it!

… Pics and video to follow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/customlowz/IMAGE_735.jpg

Vid quality is horrible from my camera phone, but its better than nothing… Waiting for others to share…

[youtube=425,350]g49PmPW1gcU[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]g_MhRwwtkrE[/youtube]

:lol that’s great. I would have taken it a lot worse than he did.

Its all fun and games man

seriously for like 5 mins i couldent figure out why the fuck singh had the fucking camera in my face and then swifts all like your girls tits are 36D so i thought they were going to go on about that

then i spotted customlowz next to my car and I was like WTF at first but even i thought it was hillarious

seriously it was good, it was the highlight of my night, i woulda drove home like that if i could acctualy see

im hoping somebody has a better quality vid? Singh maybe?

it was pretty awsome to bad they wernt able to do over the t-tops better hhahaha

ahahah yea it was great im gonna pull the vids from the card like tomorrow its 4 am i gotta get up in a few hours and shit but uh yea i got good video as far as holding it still, but not much better quality than that since i took it with my phone also

I got pics from some dude hitting a curb at the lot aroudn 2-3 am LOL and a tow truck coming, i mean a flat bed coming, and pickin the car up it was hilarious !

good night actually, code blue nearly died, i almost wrecked twice, some dude hit a curb, mac’s car got shrink wrapped, yea good night

def a fun night. ;D

its great he took it so well and that he didnt know it at first, gotta love when a plan comes together, and everyone joins in on it.

I missed the shitbox hitting the curb but saw the flatbed get it. Was the fender missing before the curb incident or was it a casualty of the incident?

me and my buddy jesse were pulling into the lot right as that kid smoked the curb. we helped him pull his fender out of his tire, then we left and i died laughing!

That was quite comical when they were wrapping the car. The whole lot was just standing there watching them wrap it up, lol. :eek
Glad he took it well.

LOL yea the fender was off because they had to pull it off like he was saying

too funny

deff a goood time :haha

Wait so how did Mackenzie not see this going on? :lol

He walked to wallgreens, and we had a lookout… It was all done while he was shopping for lunchables.

:haha

its great havin a good distraction
:cool

hhaha lunchables are great

launchables FTMFW

fuck i want a lunchable now…