Sheetz in Moon is the

thats amazing…

ok whoa whoa. dont be cutting up on my spot now. First the Asian sensation you speak of is tommy yo. This kid break dances nationaly. Amazing. The kid more then likly blasting techno music is my boy baby rubin. He has more then likly one of the most rarest cars in pgh if not pa. (not taking about the cavi but a turbo ta with 4,690 miles on it).

guff, you know as well as I do that there were so many good times at that place.

that guy with the evo depending on the last time you were up there is Big-T he will demolish you. DIAF

And most of all I see alot of people cut up on miricle mile but when theres about 80 people up there with cars I dont see anyone complaining.

You go up there to shut your mouth.

Dont get me wrong though, there is a good handful of fucking ricers.

Is the guy with the EVO you speak of the big Nazi looking motherfucker? He’s a cool dude. (No sarcasm.)

There was also a guy, pretty big, looked kind of Hawaiian or something, that walked over to me, and introduced himself as “Big Pun.” He was amazed that I had a laptop in the DSM. He used to drive a Scion I think. Again, cool dude, but the circumstances are hilarious.

Not cutting up on anyone in particular, as I did meet some cool people up there the few times I’ve been.

The one in Moon on University Blvd?

Starboy…that TA makes my mancock grow…I want one so bad.

I do remember going up there one time. This guy pulls up with his trailer and brings out what everone called “the bucket” I wish I would’ve taken pictures of it. Well the guy leaves the ramps to his trailer on and these dumb ass girls try and drive their car into the trailer because they thought it would be funny. I wish they would’ve did it. The guy was going to pull the ramps out and call the cops.

I’ve only been to one meet, down here and up there, that didn’t have a few ricers doing dumb stuff.

Lollicup ftw.

while were on the I shit you not stories,
I shit you not… I pulled into the sheetz at creighton (accross from new ken) with my laser. There were a couple kids with the classic ricemobles, rusted out neon w/ exhaust, pontiac 6000 with the autozone stick on intake scoop, and I forget but a couple others, nothing special… one kid (followed by his crew) comes up to me to talk while I’m pumping gas. He asks me about my car. I give him the ol’ “its all stock”, trying to avoid any more questions. He then laughed… like I was being was scarcatic and asked me what type of intercooler i had? I responded with “an aluminum one”. he said cool cool and began to tell me that he had 2 supras 1 mr2 turbo 1 older supra just for street racing and a civic that was now in the shop it getting “turbo and a supercharger because a guy in california was hooking him up and that it was being custom built for his car.” :bluez28: My brother can confirm this was the actual b/s that was being forced on me while this kid kept a straight face. I had to fuck with this kid a little ,asking him about his fuel control, if he was going with a stand alone etc. but seriously this kid couldnt afford a belt to hold his pants up let alone A civic.
I wanted to vomit the bull shit smell was so strong.

In an atempt to have more fun with this poser, my brother and I almost had him sold on the fact that
he needed a “recirculation defibulation valve” because it will add at least 80 hp to any supercharged turboed car

After that conversation I Lost repect for the human race.

I support genicide of these kids.

yes i agree nick, theres been great times there…but its them handful of ricers that ruins it

Wal*Mart with coffee…:doh:

that was a joke.

so is quoting Metallica songs

yes I do go up there… but I havent seen the asian kid breakdance… I personally like hanging out up miracle mile… I meen there are some ricer rides… but the part next to taco bell(coincidental)is where I know all you guys…

you did it you finally made a funny!

Dan,

I’ll stop by up there when I get the motor in the Miata in a few weeks.

Jesse

Big pun yah he doesnt really come around anymore i heard of you though a couple friends of mine ex: Mike Mac (or as i like to call him Fat Mac Heart Attack)

Wow they are hanging at the Creighton mall now? Great…

hopefully you decide to 1jz that car… someone did it and it was just amazing… but lsx are awesome too…

or being fred rodgers stunt double.

I think ole’ Danny knows I’m just joshin’ with him. But thanks for the notice.

man I need a sheetz…mmmm chili dogs

He was a really tall guy…cool as hell…there were some truckers there too(s10 boys)…i got rev’d at lol…and “Big-T” will probably demolish you also…

Sheetz in Wexford FTW.

There’s a 5 in 10 chance you see me there at any given time.

That’s an exaggeration, but that place is like a second home to me.