shift 518 ChillNGrill pictures

sweet pics guys!!! ;D

had a great time today!

NICE PICS !

awesome !

:lol :lol

I knew that would come out good :nod

For the record, that said “24 STX” before crazywrx and his crew got their hands on it because I’m the only one out of you losers that autox’d my car today ;D

sorry bout that highway run… didnt mean to take off on u like that… :nana

for the record, the old woman was DEFINITELY laughing :haha :haha :haha

:thumb :asshole

well excuse me for not autox’in

YES! YOUR SIG IS BACK UP :lmao

and :stfu ;D your bike would have been pwnt anyway by:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/Cars/6ed61afa.jpg

:eek

byron’s sti scares me :errr :errr

like i said just wait for my vr38dett swap :lol

Mark and I were responsible for the custom graphics. :gay

by that time… i will have switched to an ez30r… (subaru 3.0 liter H-6) with a 4088r on it. and u will need something a little more stout. a few companies have done ez30r swaps into sti’s… the LOWEST hp one was with a 30R and laid down 550+awhp… the most beastly was a 4202r pushing out 806whp with full spool before 4300 and an 8k redline. :runaway

will you guys relax with your dreaming, please.

The STI will never have an “ez30r” with a 4088r and the SE-R will never have a “vr38dett” swap.

sheesh. :idiots

I think it was Perrin who first did this and its facking gnarsty. :banana

I’m swapping a TDI in to power the rear wheels and a k20 to power the front. :nana

i didnt understand a single word you just said, but i think you just said your sti would take a R35 GTR swapped altima. that is false. an R35 swapped altima would wreck bugatti veyrons as well as mclaren f1’s and ferrari enzos.

It would never happen. And no it most likely would not.

it was a joke?? :confused

dont get your panties up in a bunch :wink:

Not k20 swapped eg sedans tho. :runaway

But the k20 swapped sedan’s still yank $40k+ BMW’s :runaway :nana :ohnoes

true. very true.

btw swifty thought he was mAd JDM y0!!1 leaving the chill n grill today because he was driving on the left side of the road trying to get into a head on collision with me as i was coming in :lol . i didnt know it was him at first i was like wtffffff

i think he just wanted to give u the up close and personal external waste gate greeting.