shift 518 ChillNGrill pictures

lol wrong quote. :lol

but i was trying to be black and was playing ludacris in my car so i wouldnt have heard him anyway :idiots :lol

shit, fuck, fail. :headbang

True, should this be moved to the “underground supercars” discussion? ;D

If i was a mod, things would be clean clean clean.

But i’m not so, nothing can be done. :wierd

:gay

:stfu, too much of a trouble maker. On a side note: I’m pissed I missed out on this meet.

any more pics?

:+1 where’s the vid?!?!?!?

i put up everything i had from today… just waiting on shkaf’s vid. (customlowz)

ya vidSS !

Where can I get a shift decal for the Z?

DJ (allstar graphics) had a bunch dont know if he had any left after they got attacked LOL

I just did two custom shirts for shift518, a long sleeve (i know its hot out but its cool to have even tho i wont wear it anytime soon) and a short sleeve, using the graphics i made in the other topic :smiley:

cant wait till they come in… gonna be sick, i have the shift518.com going down the sleeve on the long sleeve one :smiley:

if they come out good im gonna order a crap ton more and give them out

i have a bunch of shift stickers/allstart stickers, i’ll keep 'em with me so you guys can pick 'em up friday/sat nights at the lot, or wed at valley. And hopefully singh and DJ will give me some shirts so i can have those available shortly.

Vlad post the pics you took!

kram, i thought you’d know it was me by the bodykit. I figured since you showed up 3 hours late and i was leaving i’d stop and say hi but you just shrugged me off like a ricer. :lol

I guess next time I got to get there sooner, and stay longer then 30 min.

right after you passed me i finally realized it was you. :frowning: sorry. :lol

btw, make sure you have a red shift518 sticker at the lot, i put the one i got at the chill’n’grill too low on my rear windshield so you can’t see it unless you’re a troll like me standing right over the trunk :headbang . i hate when i forget that no one else is 6’ 4" :idiots

:lol
Wait 'til I give him shit about that one.
I’ll get my pics/videos up later tonight after I get home from work…
I was a picture fiend until Vlad shut me down hardcore.
So quality / quantity shots may be limited.

wearing an STi racing jersey thing while driving an STi… heheheh… he’s “That guy”

one of the funniest parts of the night . kids say the funniest things

that was hilarious