shift 518 ChillNGrill pictures

yes it was!!!

Good times, cant wait till the end of the season one. Swiffers was vtechin it out of the park necessary… we all know you got it lol. and wow I love pictures, they make my g20 look 10x better than it really is.

It was nice meeting a few of you guys. I’ll have either my teg or my hatch done by the next one…so I won’t have to ride with Cliff again :gay

Swifty…I seriously want to rub my manstick on your paint :bowdown

lmao, good one.

i didnt even hit vtec :tong

Pink rims are gay, that was a classic.

And sorry, no vlad impressions i dont know what you’re all talking about.

classic picture

nice pic LOL husky ftw

:wow :ohnoes :haha
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u85/VWmama04/Cars/shift518meet055-1.jpg

singh is nuts, for the record.

http://street-legal-mods.com/datas/users/243-singh_motivational.jpg

a bit cleaned up and alot more funny :smiley:

yah… you are def a hyper fuck, jumping off the swing… all i remember you saying after it wasn’t as awesome as you thought it would be was “yah… i duno when your doing it it feels alot cooler” :crackup

haha

well the thing about swings u think about it, and ur like OH SHIT yea thats gonna be fun

same with the merrygoround thing… u think its gonna be awesome

it is for about 2 secs then its retarded and especially when u spin around ur like why the FUCK did I do that…

i been gettin into parks lately tho, i never ever went before now i enjoy it i thnik im gettin old

i think you smoke crack. theres no way you are this serious. :nana

Dude that fuckin’ picture killed me.
I have this one picture where Travis is showing people his race with the mustang, and you just see Joey off to the side making like the ponder face and I can only imagine the thought bubbles everyone could come up with for that one. :lol

post it lol

Me = at work
Picture = at home

I resized them all last night but got too lazy/hungry to finish the job of uploading/posting. :sad

ha laziness brings boredom and that brings hunger, snap into a snickers

AHAHAHA!!! finally people start to agree with mE!! :lol

:smiley:

Where are the pics you took Singh? I want that one with me on my bike that said was gangster :haha.