*Shift 518 Fast Five Movie Night 4/29*

for a 2 and a half hour movie, i was pretty entertained… i don’t go to a movie like that thinking i’m going to see 100% real stunts… i go expecting blue flames and blurry acceleration at 120mph

I thought it was a great movie

:rofl omg alright , alright I see whats going here… i see who you people are

YEaaaaa man:

FAST FIVE - set box office records for biggest opening of 2011, biggest opening ever in April, and biggest opening ever for Universal as it pulled in $145 million worldwide this weekend. Let the Oscar buzz begin! (deadline)

6 is on the way, here comes more! :rofl

All thanks to Shift.

Yep

wow the 6th one seems to bring it all together… im just hoping they dont cheese it up and make a spin off for The Rock aka dwayne johnson. thats what i heard

I thought that they would make a spin off for Han in Barcelona. To show what he was doing before Tokyo.

exactly

Chillis also made a shit load of money off of shift.

i think they need to make seperate movies for everyone now to follow them. 6 of them is not enough, i don’t think they should ever stop making movies.

:rofl no they really didnt ahhaha

There was a certain admin who was really fawking drunk talking about i think i got 6 beers and didn’t pay shit for them. Also paul walker got a ton of beers free thanks to the grenade who wanted to say hi to his downpipe. :lol

She wanted to orally polish it? That’s dedication.

f that i paid a full $17 dollars!!!

that wasn’t a grenade…that was somebodys grandmother.

ROFL

Just got back from seeing the movie.

Must say I was quite entertained and it filled in a lot of plot holes.

Vin Diesel is a welcome addition to the series as the antagonist.

You know I like my desert first…alright how about the veggies?

saw the movie in theatre when it came out, i enjoyed it alot and stumbled onto this the other day, just watched it last night, good, fast, clean dl dvd quality A+++

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6614245/Fast_and_Furious_5_Fast_Five_(2011)_DVDRip_XviD-MAX