*Shift 518 Fast Five Movie Night 4/29*

Will be there

i would be but…i know shift and i know its characters and i kinda dont want to be responsible when i punch someone in the head for acting like a fool during the movie. so im thinking ill go elsewhere :thumbup

In for causing a ruckus. Movie won’t be good enough to stay SRS through anyways. Stunters in the parking lot will be better than the movie. :rofl

IN 4SHOW 4SHOW.

removing the muffler from the minivan right now… cant wait! We gotta get a burnout competition going with all the local ricers in the parking lot after!

If I ride the bike there I would appreciate if someone would let me keep my helmet in their car so my shit don’t get jacked…again like at LVD! Thanks! LOL

You can get a bicycle coded 8 feet wire lock to wrap through the chin part of the helmet and the bike. Conveniently you can keep your jacket that way too, through the sleeve.

LOL

yep, lust get a bike lock, or a retractable ski lock, send it right though the chin piece/visor and the sub frame on the bike. they would have to sawzall it off! (or cut the lock)

edit yeah what vlad said. lol

Ryan is the stunt double!..?

Your helmet would probably be the least of your problems.

A parking lot full cars and a lot of eager college kids looking for “things” to do after any FF movie usually don’t end well. I can pretty much guarantee the show outside the theater will be infinitely more entertaining than the movie. :rofl

Honestly, I would recommand leaving your bike at home…:rofl

In!

Fixed.[/QUOTE]

+REP

Tickets purchased…

Ryans to fat to be the stunt double

This could be epic

I may be in, but I’m wary of buying tix in advance in case I can’t make it for some reason. It shouldn’t sell out tho, I don’t think?

But why is it it is always their “last job”? It says in the trailer they just need to pull “one last job”. Wasn’t it their last job in the FIRST movie? Or the 2nd? Or the 4th? Continuity isn’t exactly their strong suit…

bought tickets for me and wifey last night. See you fucks there!!!

Just look at that Oscar winning cast! :rofl

http://hollywoodhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/fast-five-poster.jpg

Yea buddy

Tickets purchased for the wife and I. Going to be yet another epic Fast and Furious movie night…