Shredd & Reagan. When does it go to?

I get out at 9 tonight from my job. Id like to go but im not going to drive over there to find out its coming to an end. I would be leaving from Orchard Park so it will take like 20 mins.

AFAIK, it’s probably going until sun down (or that’s what time it usually wrapped up at).

I’m psyched that they’re doing it at lancaster again, it was a much better time than summit park mall

so by the time i get out it will be over with

ya ppl start leavin around 830 9ish

maybe, not sure though. Either way, the cruise back home is possibly the best part

Played sick at work to go. was worth it but we left kind of late so we missed everyone leaving.

Well we were there last night till at least 10:30 - 11. There were a ass load of people there. Spoke with Eddie Tice track promoter last night and he said they turned away 150 cars that wanted to come in. Next week they will be separating the vehicles. It’ll be muscle/classic cars in I believe the hot car pits which would be to the west of the track, bikes in the staging lanes, east of the track and tuner cars up on the oval. So look for a better lay out next week, but the the main attraction by far was the action on the track. I’d encourage all of you to come on a Friday night as well and check out the action.