Shift 518 Goes to Thailand! (the real thread)

Will you guys shut up and get a room already ? :lol

Im going to be pm’ing people on the list if there going tommrow.

WE NEED A FREAKING TIME PEOPLE!!!

9pm meet at sccc and leave!

F that were meeting at X gates. lol Starr is in glenmont… and idk where everyone else lives, but crossgates is perfect bc, we can hop on 90 right there.

Plus im going to sutters with 8 people. :lol

That works for me, I live like 3 minutes away from crossgates…what time?? and instead of the caddy, Im taking the Mercedes so now I have 5 extra spots if anyone needs a ride

Awww thanks for considering me! LOL SCCC would be way too far for me to drive to meet up…

Linz I call my seat on the right in the middle row! LOL

I say 9pm in the lower parking lot by the food court so there is no confusion!

Lindsay I’m riding with you.

Can anyone bring back parts to the capital district for me?

I’m selling some stuff I have in rochester to some CP locals and this would save us a bunch on shipping.

lol you can have whatever seat you want lol…why 9?

Thats fine with me, I have plenty seating

How big are the parts?? I wouldnt mind doing that for you, as long as they will fit in my suv and legal lol

Depends on how big. I’ll do it.

i dunno thought it was a good time… and because Mcfluff-aroo (LOL) doesn’t get out of SCCC until 9… it will give him time to get to a rest area off I 90 to meet up with us…

not too big, OEM front sway for a del sol…

well if he cant, I will

thats a new one…well i missed my appoitment this morning so i wont be a complete miserable prick :smiley:

I thought you told me you weren’t going? cause you need heat in your car?

gettin the part tomorrow i may have found it at a junkyard for almost 200 bucks cheaper(Mcflurry)

I’m not going to flip through this to try and figure it out… what time does everyone expect to be there?

9pm tomorrow at SCCC it is.

Meet @ 9 @ SCCC i guess now… and should take about an hour and 40 minutes straight drving @ speed limit. But its me and linds dirving so i highly doubt that, if he friends(Heather(my gf) arnt going i think were going to squeeze in linds car/van/suv thingy. My guess is well get there around 11.

Pfft. front sway bar is nothing. i was expecting a bumper or seat or somthing of that nature