SHIFT DOWNTIME

For almost 24 hours (i believe) shift has been down.

Perfect timing for me not to be around a pc to do anything about it.

I still don’t know the cause of the site being down, I sent a command to restart the server and now we are back online. I’ll have some calling to do before I know why it was down in the first place.

It was really cool because just the other day I was bragging on how shift wasnt down since I’ve been hosting it…knock on wood huh?

Anyways on top of feeling really embarrassed, im sorry for the downtime as restarting the server should of been done this morning, but I was in a rush to get errands done on time and didnt think the site was going to be down for more than an hour.

Anyways, thanks for visiting / posting, hopefully this doesnt happen again. I’m going to arm some admins with a restart script so if this happens again where I am not around, they can fix it hopefully alot sooner. BUT lets hope it doesnt come to that.

See ya guys tomorrow night, those who are comin !

fuck your chores silly indion …think of us not yourself

but at least ya fixed it

ya :lol exactly, i should of fixed this shit first, but srsly i should of…

this is some vw vortex shit SINGH

what is the vortex shit about ?

shit’s always down for no reason

Seriously WTF I was bored as shit in class with no shift

I noticed it this morning but didnt think much of it and it worked when I got on tonight.

I noticed this morning when I woke up to text messages bitching… so I went to try it out and it was down… i didnt think nothing and I was in mad rushin

I was so productive at work today since shift was down.

Unacceptable. :rofl

:lol i think this region of new york has experienced increased productivity as a whole due to shift being down today

I was in the truck all day today doing somebody else’s job so I didnt get to go on the computer at all during work.

good stuff paul, i was kinda worried that I was going to inconvenience you today LOL

Normally I cant go on at work anyway except for a little bit on Fridays because I work in the shop after everybody else leaves and occasionally get some down time.

Whatever you did you managed to fix the auto refresh thing that wasnt working for a while so now when I go back to the main page I dont have to refresh it. Good work on that.

word

x2 i no joke got twice as much stuff done

Good to have ya back Shift :hug

no prob singh

Well, I had to play with my damn kid! :lol

haah nice edit , i see that