Shift group dinner 1/30 (Sat)?

under 21 until 11. and def wheelchair accessible.

im down to go till 11 since im a yougin still lol

If I can get alcohol I will go. Otherwise I can’t attend

if you’re under 21 dont bother. we keep fakes and its annoying when people bitch and try to get them back.

Awe but it’s fun watching you maul and hip toss people out onto the curb when they get all huffy

i’m deff down for jillians. dance with some more whores later on in the night.

I’d actually prefer to set it up as a ‘shift518’ night out, but last time I did tried to do that it was a TOTAL failure, god forbid people leave the house for an entire evening

if i was 21 if deff be down for a night out with a few members from here

Will there be drinking competitions?

it’d never happen, just like anything else that tries to get set up around here, or 400 no shows

dont blame ya for not tryin :lol

Moved to events section… Sounds like a good idea to get some heads together…

i hate people like you. underaged kids gotta get dwunk too. fuck you

well i will be there… i dont really care if its just me and a couple friends it will be a good time.

give it a shot if you want we’re almost to 1000 id’s since this summer it would be great if you little underagers could come help get us to that number. that doesnt even count the ones i cut in half hole punch or light on fire for my amusement.

eat my gooch.

srs question: what if you rip up one that you think is a fake but is really real? lol

only ones i’ve ever ripped was when both parties (person who gave me the other person id and persons who’s id it really was ) were both there. in which case i cut it in half so they can both have one. the rest of them we give to the sla for their little investigations about underage drinking.

ANYWAY… jillians game room Saturday JANUARY 30TH… 7pm…

The game room downstairs? Are there even tables down there? I’m down for whatever really, just trying to put some faces with screen names and catch up with the people that I already know.

And since there is interest from the under 21 crowd, I suggest we keep it at somewhere that accepts parties of all ages.