Motorcycle Insurance and Riding Gear ...

When i bought the 636 and dropped the 954 (since i sold it) from Nova and when trying to repick them up I was denied insurance from them. The cheapest place that I could find insurance was for ~700 a year for liability only. A friend of mine told me to give Palumbo insurance a call on Sheridan Drive. Sure enough he found a company that would insure me for a fraction of that price.

I recommend new people looking for insurance to give him a call… he sells homeowners, car, auto, and im pretty sure just about any insurance that you need. He gave me his cell and has never neglected to answer it, He helped me out alot so I figured that I would do the same for him and put his information up on here, because I know alot of newbs are buying bikes and getting raped on liability only insurance

Give him a call

Robert Palumbo
716-832-1736
ITS ON SHERIDAN NEAR THE NOCO, btw the blvd and colvin

I’ll post his cell later if he says that he approves

ALSO… Ask for nick or gary at freewheeling cycle on military… good guys who will give you good prices for gear, I was at berts yesterday, Pete on the board works there, for another week or so, lol, but they have a LOT of good gear there… i was impressed by their selection