Gear

Anyone know of a good place to buy gear around here (Buffalo)? I’m taking the ride with pride course next weekend and it’s supposed to snow/rain so I want to be prepared.

Thanks!!!

RayLaks Honda sells gear on Walden, BERTS on southwestern, or theres always online

Bob Weaver seems to have a good selection, not many places around here carry a lot of good gear. I would consider looking online, motosport.com has free 2day shipping on orders of 100 or more, and newenough.com is really good

freewheeling, weaver, hebelers, ray laks, berts, (hollink in spencerport, cyclestop in rochester) etc etc

try stuff on at a store, go buy it online.

They are on Niagara Street:
http://www.gearmotions.com/olivergearpictorial.htm

X2

the storefronts can’t seem to match or even come close to the online price tags.

x3

Makesure it fits then buy it all online for sure.

Kneedraggers.com has a decent selection

thats what I did as well.

motorcyclesuperstore.com
&
newenough.com

bikebandit.com FTMFW

I got fucked on a kneedraggers.com order fwiw. I’ll never order from them again or recommend them. That said I’ve have nothing but great experiences from newenough.com. Don Georges on main st in clarence has a really good selection of gear and their prices are phenomenal. Very competitive pricing and awesome customer service.

forgot about the triumph dealer them too!

Bucks?

raylaks did me good =)

Got my boots from here… tried on jackets locally to me and ended up making the purchase. Make sure you get good fitting stuff :tup: I need some pants next which I’ll order on monday… prob from Motorcycle superstore, got my stuff pretty quick from them and free shipping. Also do a google search for coupons, I saved another 20 bux that way.

i bought a jacket, tires and some other things from motorcycle susperstore…they are fast really good and stupid cheap

Got my pilot powers from there. Couldn’t find a lower price anywhere.

I would always try to buy locally, but it’s so much cheaper online.

I bought my first pair of gp pro’s from freewheeling, but then when I knew I was a medium in them, I bought the next few pair online.

For anyone who did take Ride with Pride during a rainy day, what exactly do they classify as rain gear? I know on the form with the list of everything to bring it mentions to have rain gear if it’s going to rain.

there is specific jackets/pants/boots/gloves that you can buy for rain riding, although i wouldn’t really bother because i wouldn’t purposely go ride in the rain so it wouldn’t get much use.