Best place local to get snowboard gear?

I need a new pair of pants and want to buy something local…Who has the best prices/selection?

My parents own a local shop and I’m there every weekend sat 10-5 and Sunday 12-4. I’ve taken care of allot of people on here and give out better deals then you will be able to find at another shop.
Not sure what brand you’re looking for but we carry sessions, ride, 686, Oakley, and grenade to name a few.

Stop out if you want.

The ski rack
669 main st
East Aurora

:tup: If I don’t make it out today def next weekend

For future reference - if you’re not getting shit last minute…

www.whiskeymilitia.com
www.steepandcheap.com
www.tramdock.com

I have a pair in the FS section

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60447&highlight=bonfire+rainier

ski rack, phatman, sliders etc etc.

i just got a solid everyday burton coat from whiskey militia for $50 normally $250. its not for playing in the snow but still twas a great deal.

I love these. I ended up with 6 coats last year. :roflpicard:

:tup: I might stop out for a few items.

next weekend? I will drive…

I like Phatmans. They have good sales and give discounts to schuss holders.

i like going to the ski rack, never knew that smaefer worked there, but i recently bought a skateboard there and got some gear for snowboarding last year.

i bought all my shit from 245, only because i got killer deals all the time

sliders or 245 fo sho

I just got a new board and bindings at twofourfive in lockport.They hooked me up.

You guys are really getting good deals at 245?

I went in there last year for boots and found the same pair at phatmans for $30 cheaper.

every year, kissing bridge has a ski sale. you’ll find stuff DIRT cheap. picked up a spyder jacket and pants(would normally cost around $1000) for $200. you just have to get there opening day to get the best deals. its a mad house in there

they already had this sale, it was last week.

lame. i miss NY.

for the guy that said phatman is a good place to go, you’re wrong. wayyyy overpriced for what you get. i bought a pair of Nitro boots there for $120 a few years ago and saw the same pair in the same size on ebay for a buy it now price of $55

well after reading your post, were you referring to the ski swap they have or just the opening sale in general?

I just buy the stuff on sale. I got a pair of boarding pants for $25 (on sale from $130 plus my schussmeister discount) and burton boots the following year for cheaper then 245. Also, I have big feet so it’s very hard to find the boots I want, in my size, but Phatman always has it.

Phatman has always been good to me… the owner is a good friend.