The internet the only place to get gear?

So I was out on the bike during this beautiful spring day, when I decided to get a new pair or riding pants.

First stop, the almighty Bob Weavers. Not a single pair of pants at the store. No biggie I’ll cruise to Hebelers, since Freewheeling has shitty prices. Im out for a ride anyway right? Hebelers closed at 5 (Unbelievably shitty hours at that place). Back to the Tonawandas to hit up Freewheeling. They have two racks. One with jackets one with pants. Sweet here we go. The pants rack contained only one type of pant in all differant sizes. I didn’t like that paticular pair so it’s off to the internet I go. It’s a shame that local places just can’t compete with the webz.

Maybe I’ll try Pacsun later.

Don Georges had a decent amount of stuff as does the Triumph dealer further down Main St in Clarence/Akron.

You won’t find too many places with riding pants. Try Bert’s in OP. I know they have a good amount of gear there.

Other than that, online is your best bet. At least with pant sizes, it’s pretty hard to screw up.

And lol @ pacsun. :lol:

i’ve ordered most of my gear from www.sportbiketrackgear.com.

%15 off all alpinestars stuff and shipping only takes one day. great customer service and prices. they are good about exchanges too.

i’m not sure how that would be advantageous.

online is the best place as far as prices. if you need something immediately, weaver or bert’s would likely be best.

pacsun…:mamoru:

Don Georges is verrrry competitive with pricing for gear. I would check them out, they beat online deals for my helmet. They are also within $5 for tires for those looking.

don georges is good and so is the honda dealer on walden in lancaster