Where to buy gear?

I did a search and only found a few random threads that really didn’t answer my question so…

Where should I go to buy riding gear around here? (WNY) Or should I just go somewhere to try stuff on and then order it online? I here newenough.com has the best prices.

Also, what brands makes the best stuff? I don’t want to end up buying some overpriced crap.

Thanks.
-Jeremy

powersports unlimited in angola/evans. google them. tell them sam russo sent you.

Did you buy a horse?

j/k

thanks

Ok, that one actually made me laugh. :tup:

just go into a berts, hamburg honda, weaver’s, or where-ever and check sizes.

then id say order offline because its usually cheaper.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/
good deals there^

I just bought a joe rocket jacket and HJC helmet size medium and they both fit fine.

Im about 5’8" 150lbs. Helmet fits great but the jacket is a touch long.I just tighten up the velcrow straps at my wrists and it fits great then.

I got mine at cost through my gf so i couldnt help you on where to buy.Just buy the shit online

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/38/8583/ITEM/HJC-CL-SP-Apex-Helmet.aspx

Thats the helmet i got at cost(except in black/gray) and it was 125 shipped for me.So this dosent seem like to bad of a price

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/39/9741/ITEM/Joe-Rocket-Ballistic-70-Jacket.aspx
Thats the jacket.Cost me 170 shipped at cost.

got an hjc helmet at kneedraggers.com and it was hassle free, I just tried my size on in the store first.

I also bought a jacket at motorcyclesuperstore.com and that was also hassle free.

87conquestTsi, what are your sizes? I am 5’10" 150 lbs, so i am sure its the same.

oh, also, is Icon a good brand? I like a lot of their stuff.

like 5’8"
Get a medium jacket and medium helmet.It should fit perfect.

Many people swear by icon, seems like the quality is top-notch.

alpinestars, dainese, shoei, arai, held gloves, joe rocket…

Freewheeling has always treated me well.

i have cortech gloves and textile jacket, and a shoei helmet. i am very pleased with what i bought from powersports unlimited. for now, i am riding in steeltoe boots and heavy jeans.

Item Price Quantity Remove
Alpinestars One-O-One Riding Shoes
Black, Size 10.5
Ships: Same Day! $109.95
Icon Airframe Claymore Helmet
Slayer, Size Medium
Ships: 3-5 Days $244.00
Icon TiMax TRX Long Gloves
Black, Size Medium
Ships: 3-5 Days $105.00
Cortech by Tour Master Mod Denim Pants
Distressed Blue, Size 30W x 30L
Ships: 1-2 Days $89.99
Icon Accelerant Perf Leather Jacket
Black, Size Medium
Ships: 3-5 Days $318.00
Cart Total: $866.94

Thats what I have in my cart so far.

How does that look? Any tips/suggestions would be helpful.

I went and tried on sizes today, so that is all right.

Thanks,
Penfold

ok, nevermind my previous post, this is what I just ordered.

1 HJC AC-12 Axis Helmet [$119.00]
1 Icon Accelerant Perf Leather Jacket [$318.00]

ahhh let me know how you like that jacket. i’m thinking about picking up a black one.