Shift Group Ride?

yea i thought you were kidding but vlad thought u were semi serious, in that case, since your down, lets do it, unless its fuckin raining like it is now…

i made it until exit 8 then i got down poured on gettin off exit 8a LOL

by the way, i found my sig again, be prepared to see it everywhere once again :smiley:

im not risking it tonight isolated t storms for a while. i rode in the rain last night…it sucked

yep thats right, checked the weather

some night, when its warm, lets go out for a midnight run, idk how realistic that is seeing how all of you got jobs and shit but its a thought !

so lets set a new date, or make a thread about it. i like the late night cruise idea.

you dont even have a bike

lol j/k it doesnt matter

well i say any nightt he weather is good at midnight… but midnight is probably too late

it shuold be no less than 60 out

hmmmmm tonight at 12? I might have to register my bike cuz if i get yanked without one cuz were messing around Im fizuckedddd

um… im down…

ALright time to have dead set plans…wen. night if it doesnt look like imminent T storms or if its not raining…if it starts well just go home.

12 O clock I guess we could meet in front of Kohls on central Ave. From there I dunno we can decide where we want to go we could go up central to 87 and wrap around or down wash ave ext to 90. cant do much twisty cuz its night time and all lol

ya i like riding around the city and shit at night time…

so uh good thing it wasnt tonight i just fuckin woek up its 12 45 am LOL i passed out earlier was too tired

ok wed night… midnight lets do it ! but lets get another 2 people at LEAST

The russian and whoever else wants in…

ya lets do it liek

you me vlad and mike

but mike might have to work in the morning or something but whatever even if its three of us… im down

and lets go to some 24/7 diner and grab some eats?

yea yea i like this idea

i really want to go, if i had decent tread on my tires i’d try turning with you, or atleast following.

i need new DR’s asap

you should be sleeping actually instead of running around at midnight

lol j/k its all good, yea get some DR’s dude and stop spinning them around or fix your camber or buy better tires

those BFG DR’s are good tires… i’m not sure what else you want me to buy.

im just sayin, dont be killin them in 2 weeks

i dont mean to, haha… i duno why the rippled so much, i’m thinking about getting some sort of street slick… maybe it won’t peel apart as bad.

well thats what im sayin just get something that is gona last longer and be easy on them i see how u drive your nuts

i duno what your talking about. :confused

i dont care how long they last me, the next set i get arent getting used until i go to the track once atleast. i want 11’s again this year. hopefully not 11.9

dunno what im talking about?

your tires… they dont last long …

so im saying get something that last longer

now wtf are YOU talking about

no i was referring to how you said you saw how i drive.