one last ride?

I know its getting chilly out and im still riding but wanted to see if anyone would be up for one last ggroup ride?

got a bike and gear i can borrow? ill ride.

Yo rankin, i would, but it has to be somewhat short because the few hours of daylight we have is like 11-4 when we have any OK temps around…

but other than that, night riding SUCKS and morning is still too cold and worse… its frosty to…

so i dont know im down for an afternoon ride, but something local

I’d be down but I don’t have my bike yet.

sounds good i was just gonna ask you if u wanted to go for a small ride since yuor gonna have a bike probably

Next week, I don’t have class or work on Friday. If the weather holds off i’d be down for a ride.

ok i’ll keep it open and we’ll meet up go for a ride, then we can go downtown friday night get some bitches #'z and ride em around on the bikes until their boobs freeze off

lmk

ya let him know the exact date and time cuz he will haunt your ass if u dont go !

lol j/k

I am fucking down for that. :nod

drew still rides his bike daily…everyone should…lol

I will officially own mine tomorrow. I plan on riding it as much as possible… and I don’t even have a riding jacket yet. Hoodie + Jeans in the cold ftl.

Me too!

I havent been daily-in mine much at all, i hardly ride it now, but i wanna take it out for a few rips and maybe give the 954 a run before the season is closed so when the spring comes i’ll have something to compare it too etc like a benchmark almost

we got some shit on clearance at phibbs… come in and see me and ill get u the hookup on some gear.

I still beat Drew, only missed one month last year.

ok so lets do this ride… when and where… Vlad since you have the fucking worst schedule… when do you havea day off so we can get a group ride?

• 1 vlad is gonna have to find the date

Friday

im down for a last ride of the year so let me know ill go riding we all could meet at advance auto or something