Shift Meet at Elliots house

+1 that’s a good idea

ORLY

I’ll be heading up solo. I love the Altamont back roads and will be taking the long route to Thatchers Park :wink:

I usually hit TP once/week or so (I live close enough) - I may randomly show up for the meet.

If anyone wants to learn some fun back roads up there, if I do end up going, I’d be more than willing to lead a cruise before/after

There are some crazy roads up there :lol Have you been on any of the dirt/gravel ones?

where is the meet at

Yep, all the time (I’ve probably logged ~2K miles with my car on “seasonal” roads) - my avatar is taken on Street Rd up there.

Irish Hill Rd is one of the roads I was thinking about taking people on. At the end, there’s a LONG downhill road that you can easily hit triple digits and then some (or so I would guess :lol)

My Azenis love the dirt/gravel ::slight_smile:

Let me just say, I’m really hoping this 50ish degrees weather holds for next weekend. I’m not so into the whole “freeze your nuts off” kinda thing. :tong

Who wants to meet a group at crossgates and lead to the meet???

JiM P 2001 / Jim Pryor
Meet Only
Roofies and Rubbers (…and some food)

I have an idea of where the park is, although I’ve never actually been there. I have no idea of where we’re meeting in the park either. This should be specified in the first post, and I’m down for a cruise, as long as you guys don’t drive like grandmas…

i guess we can meet at the parking lot at x gates we always do.

Thats what I was thinking, but I will prolly go straight to the site, so I will need somebody to lead the pack… I think I will put up some neon flags to help others find the site!

i plan on being there. Extra stickers are printing right now

Woo Hoo!!! I want another Silver one!

Has anyone stated what time, and where exactly is the meet going to be in the park??. TP is a big place…

how much are stickers?

You will have to just show up to find out…

I am going to get their alittle earlier, and put some flags or signs up to help out… It will be at the same spot the the travis fundraiser was, but I cannot remember the name at the moment,

time??? Early/Earlier to me is 5am. What are we talking here 10am, noon, etc, etc. I wasn’t @ fund raiser event for Trav…

Noonish is what I’m thinking…