Shift518 shirt ideas...

Nicole ur design reminds me of my tattoo on my back. with the black, red, black

I believe michael jackson said it best when he said “it don’t matter if you’re black or white”

thats because he doesnt know if he’s black or white anymore

HA HA HA… HA… HA… HA… HA

:shifty

buh dum ching!

in grey the design ilya posted would be niiiice

do u know tom ? the vw tech

lol thats why last year i went to local shirt shop and had mine made .

We need this on the back of the shirts

http://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/user_files/4542/Image/prostate%20gland.jpg

wtf lol

:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited:excited

For the record, I have ~25 designs available (On paper) that I have to get around to making.

No we dont.

hahaha :rofl

i like the way some of the shirts i designed and ordered came out, i just dont like the prices LOL

i want a local printer who can print digital designs on the sleeves back front and on the side of the shirt… (where your ribs are i guess )

until then idk :stuck_out_tongue:

i have all these designs on my hdd still if u want them, not sayin they are so amazing or anything but they dont look to bad in person :smiley:

http://31387.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/

oh great cazwax or w/e posted travis’s favorite picture

the place that made my shirt have awsom prices and there fast . schenecta-tees shop:518)669-8546 cell 518)229-4487 tee shirt prices start at just $2.50 per shirt! they also specailize in printed shorts,jackets,jersies and almost anything else you can imagine.

The shirts need to be a name brand line Hanes, FOTL, or Gildan because alot of cheap shirts are way too short on me.

Yeah decent name brand black shirts imo. I really aint down with white t’s lol

and here you go

http://www.hanes2u.com/optimized/hanes-adult-beefy-t-t-shirt.htm

Beefy-T??

LULZ