Shift518 W.o.T.

+1

I need some actual dead stop seat time with some actual meats out back before anything respectable comes from me. Which might be never lol

Man pants. They are on sale right now

I dont know man, if you get that thing to actually hook you might be going wayyyyyyyyy up. I think you can do it, just stop worrying about the rear… make it a necessity to get a new one by shattering it in a million pieces.

yah I know. The only problem is I am really not a track person. Hell, I havent been to the track sense spring.

O yah? whats the paypal!

Its Jdaniels@fbodyfever.com

lolllll

:hug He knows its all in good fun

lmao, can i put my ws.6 on? lol if it’ll make it? Rich Herr 2001 Trans Am WS.6 12.7 112

YOU MOTHERFUCKER! :lol

Haha hey Im trying to get you some mod money by selling man pants. I feel like we could make a killing off this forum

never sounds about right

So your sig pic isn’t your car? That’s disappointing. :frowning:

if that were my car dont u think u woulda seen me rippn wheels on central ave? lol

I wonder if I’ll beat PJB’s time next spring in the GTP, lol

prolly.

I beat it in my turbo v6 with a tranny that hardly moved its own way.

Probably. I ran 13.5 @ 106 in my old GTP on the stock bald 225s

I was disappointed in my last outing to LVD. 99% humidity and only 2 runs. 13.8 @ 103 :frowning:

Sent my request… But I’m guessing half the people dont submit times cause i dont think my car is in the top 10… But 13.11 @ 104.95 at LVD

Yes! kick PJB off the list. That’s what I was gunning for. I think I would have been better off without DRs…

Lol Yeh im going to get drag radials over the winter… I put my 18’s on to try to lower my time but it actually spun more got a 13.19 with em but my trap speed went up like 3 mph so i think the drag radials will help a good amount, maybe get me into the 12’s? hmmm