Shift518 W.o.T.

but that was the only run i did off spray and i did the WORST burnout so i spun in first and second so idk exactly what it runs off spray

ugh im putting the car away next weekend probably, hopefully friday’s nice out haha

yeah hopefully its nice bc im prolly putting mine away too…i guess ill have to fill the bottle once more before winter and then just save it ;D

no damn it lol

Congrats on entry to W.o.T. top 10! Good position too.

Hondas are taking over ruuuuunnnn

Damn!!! lol, now I’m gonna kick myself for not bringing my car back to the track since it was finished!!!
13.2 FTL…

Honda FTW ;D

wow i am number 4 i feel kinda fast lol

Friggin MID 2K LB cars. :slight_smile:

Alex’s car is a 92 not a 94 civic VX not a DX

Fast Eddie
93 red civic ex coupe

Bald street tires

yeah from burnouts at the nads bbq lol

Brooks Ingalsbe car is a 94 civic CX NOT A DX

Where is Ray’s supra in that list? :slight_smile:

I’m waiting for him to read the paper and ask the same question :slight_smile:

Most of the times only get put in by the request of the owner.

That’ll be more incentive for me to track my car now that its not just bpu…
13.2, lol

Ray is too modest. Also, add the car’s weight to that list… :slight_smile:

Haha, maybe, maybe. We all know you would be on the top of the list, but maybe if you put your car on some diet, you would see a much much better numbers at the track.

I’d like to get Ray on here so he can claim his title. Anybody got a contact of him?

All the corrections are fixed, and were caused by using the faulty sources for information. Thanks Eddie for corrections.

Eh, I don’t care too much to be on a list. I prefer the street. I simply cannot compete with the other cars that are much lighter, built block, and drag radials/slicks. I do what I can tho.

I got his # somewhere but honestly, he doesn’t care too much.

I’ll shoot him an IM next time Im on AIM. He’s been super busy at the police academy. :wow