Shift518 W.o.T.

I PM’d a mod a day or two ago but mine needs to be changed

12.82 @ 113

Yeah I need my 13.1 @ 105 put up too. I asked last year and this year but I guess the mods don’t like me. :shifty

0wn3d :ahh

hey brett can you update my times on the first page. Back when i had the stang i asked a diff mod and they never did it.

in the no longer section if you want to add my stang you can 11.7 at 120

and for the domestic i got a 12.92 at 112 in the vette. wayne ran the 12.8 in it hahaha i suck. thanks dude.

when did this occur, can anyone vouch for it? not that i dont believe you, because its nothing crazy, just curious when you ran it again

we dont have a slowbaru section.

thanks for the update brett!

Saturday. Smokkin was there and can vouch for me. If you need the timeslip I can provide that as well.

if you’d look in the thread i changed it before youre reply. i wasnt doubting your time, because whos gonna lie about a 12.8?

didnt know you ran it again. did the clutch slip at all?

Or you can look at these pics from Photos By Jim from the track that day lol if you REALLY want proof.

http://photosbyjim.smugmug.com/Other/Lebanon-Valley-05-15-2010/12192815_nFbdp#868432568_XpeGm
http://photosbyjim.smugmug.com/Other/Lebanon-Valley-05-15-2010/12192815_nFbdp#868446339_tfx75

are you dumb, or just acting dumb? :ponder

Yea the clutch slipped in second a couple of times. All four runs were literally identical.

each run was a 2.0 60ft, 12.8 ET. The only thing that varied was the trap.

lowest trap was 111 and best was 113

time for a LS7 clutch or something. are you still on those garbage run flat tires?

Howd that stock red cobra run?

Yes to the clutch, for sure.

I ditched the run flats the day I bought it. Running on Kuhmo Ecstas now

I ran better than pete did stock and he’s up on notable mentions. I don’t really care. I was just pointing out how reliable and unbiased our mods are.

you do care, or you wouldnt post it, and pete ran 12.9 bro.

Adam went with me to the track. he did run 12.8 @ 113 multiple times

Eatonyoualive can vouch too. I have a video of adam’s run but the camera ended before the showed the times

good for having a few fouled spark plugs! Still trapped 130.

Thank you for seeing my point and updating the Notable mentions.

What’s there to note about a 2.5RS? =P