Shift518 W.o.T.

i may no someone

i heard that the nitto drags suck and they like to wheel hop…

who?

on a shitty susp they might but on a good car there ok

u dumbfuck lolololol

They suck on the track in comparison to other brands, but they hook well on the street. Honestly not a huge difference between Nitto’s and M/T DR’s on my Vette (street).

haha well I wasnt sure because last time I checked your Boss wasnt too fond of me from the whole mackeys/audi thing.

oh yeah i forgot about that lolololgo to grand premier or whatever it is wheeler knows were it is they are good

haha

Maybe I will see what Northstar can do.

as for tires get the kumho XS’s… dave had those on his cobra and they were really sticky… he cut good times with them too, 12.2 iirc

12.2= phail for that car!!

Vouch for Grand Premier… pricey but the best in the area

sssmokinnn for 300$ youre a fool not to buy those stock SS wheels.

Grand Premier in East greenbush did my wheels. no issues. Ryan recommended them to me. definently worth going to if youve got nice wheels you care about.

on a street tire? i would think that is exceptional no?

my problem is, I want the stock chromes. Not silver.

I need to have my current rear tires, mounted on my front and then new rears mounted. Any idea’s what they charge per wheel??

Its def not bad by any means, but I think it could have went into the 11’s on a street tire.

Mine were $90 for a mount/balance. 15" if that helps.

like 20$ each+tax for mount/balance.

silver SS’ > RRRRUFF RACING.

why didnt you keep your stock wheels?

Have to agree with ^this guy here. OEM>>>>>90% of aftermarket for visual pieces, Ruff Racing included :lol

they were heavy as fuck

my Ruff’s are the lightest wheel I have ever owned…those things are freaken light.

plus they didnt exactly fit my whole black/white theme I wanted to do at the time.