Shirts and Hoodies

Originally posted by dg11
i was just looking at my tshirt and thinking, make sure the logo is low enough that the hoody wount cover it up, cuase the logo on the back of my shirt is pretty high up on the back

yep, thought about it!!

Any chance you can get girl t-shirts made? Like the little fitted t-shirts?

Originally posted by Talonchick

you will look good in anythng:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Talonchick
:eek: :smiley: :bigthumb:

Originally posted by getatme11
what about the people that already paid darkstar for a hoody?? do they get theirs now:confused: :smiley:

PM darkstar your address and he’ll send you your $30 back…

:wink:

Whats the deadline to get orders in?

Since I kinda want my hoodie soon the deadline for orders for the hoodies are Feb 18th.

talonchick I will see what I can do for girl shirts, you looking for like baby doll style t shirts?

tongs???:dunno:

Originally posted by whitey
Since I kinda want my hoodie soon the deadline for orders for the hoodies are Feb 18th.

talonchick I will see what I can do for girl shirts, you looking for like baby doll style t shirts?

Yea the baby-doll T’s would be cool

or even on a little tank top… let me know if i could bring you the shirt, then you’d just put it on it. Let me know…

Originally posted by Pewterss
tongs???:dunno:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: what would be cooler would be thongs

Check is in the mail whitey as of wednesday morning. My only question is when will they be in?

as soon as i put the order in it will take 2 days to get here… Jeff is usually prettygood about having them done in the following few days

Originally posted by Pewterss
3xl hoodie,why fat poeple pay more!!!:mad: :tounge: :smiley:

I heard your ass is soo wide you went out and bought yourself a pair of designer jeans and the label read “Carpet World”.:slight_smile:

Originally posted by 2002SilverWS-6
I heard your ass is soo wide you went out and bought yourself a pair of designer jeans and the label read “Carpet World”.:slight_smile:
:weak: ,u wont get a hoodie because ur head wont fit throw the hole!!!:smiley:

as soon as i put the order in it will take 2 days to get here… Jeff is usually prettygood about having them done in the following few days

Geez us crist, that is fast. you ned to get me information about this guys buisness. I may want to have him do some shirts for me.

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Geez us crist, that is fast. you ned to get me information about this guys buisness. I may want to have him do some shirts for me.

no he is mine… find your own t shirt guy guru!!!

his name is Jeff, awesome guy!! great business ethic… get it done ASAP

no he is mine… find your own t shirt guy guru!!!

his name is Jeff, awesome guy!! great business ethic… get it done ASAP

what the fuck are you on, the past few days you have been in rare form. I need some of the shit you are using…:smiley:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
what the fuck are you on, the past few days you have been in rare form. I need some of the shit you are using…:smiley:

welp i have been living in a book, I am teaching myself .NET so my breaks are posting on pittspeed… i dunno i just love everyone… i am a VW tree hugger

welp i have been living in a book, I am teaching myself .NET so my breaks are posting on pittspeed… i dunno i just love everyone… i am a VW tree hugger
:grouphug: :love: