Shirts and Hoodies

I am going to put the order in for T-Shirts and Hoodies… I am sure most of you have seen the design already. here is a chance to own your very own!!

The hoodies are really nice heavy sweat shirts so they are a lil more expensive but I like quality.

T Shirts Prices
S-XL 10 dollars
2XL, 3XL 12 dollars

Hoodies
S-XL 30 Dollars
2XL, 3XL 35 Dollars

The only way you can get a hoodie is to Preorder!!!

To preorder you need to send me a PM and Paypal me the money or you can snail mail me the check or Money Order to my address

John White
6001 University Blvd
Box 18
Coraopolis, PA 15108

My Paypal account is psk278@yahoo.com

Thanks

Whitey

3xl hoodie,why fat poeple pay more!!!:mad: :tounge: :smiley:

do you need the moeny now or when they come in

i want a 2xl shirt and hoodie

fat people = More Material

money is needed now…

Originally posted by whitey

money is needed now…
here it is!!!

money is needed now…

when are you working i can drop the money off at your job…

are the hoodies gonna have the same layout, with words on front and logo on back?

It will be the same layout, and I will be working all during the day Thursday and Saturday of this week if people want to run money out to me

good deal i will bring the moey out this week

picking them up where?

Originally posted by Gnocide
picking them up where?

i can either ship them to you, or I can bring them to a meet and everyone can get theirs

whats the deadline?

where you work at? maybe ill run out

Originally posted by dg11
where you work at? maybe ill run out

who?

i meant whitey, the money, id rock a hoody, i wear them all the time anyway

i jsut gotta switch some money from savings to checking then i’ll pout in my order

I am going to put the order in for T-Shirts and Hoodies… I am sure most of you have seen the design already. here is a chance to own your very own!!

The hoodies are really nice heavy sweat shirts so they are a lil more expensive but I like quality.

T Shirts Prices
S-XL 10 dollars
2XL, 3XL 12 dollars

Hoodies
S-XL 30 Dollars
2XL, 3XL 35 Dollars

The only way you can get a hoodie is to Preorder!!!

To preorder you need to send me a PM and Paypal me the money or you can snail mail me the check or Money Order to my address

John White
6001 University Blvd
Box 18
Coraopolis, PA 15108

My Paypal account is psk278@yahoo.com

Thanks
Hey john can you get me a medium T shirt If you could that would be great. Just tell me how to pay you
Whitey

i want a large t-shirt… i can paypal you. just let me know when u have one on hand and i’ll transfer you the 10 bucks

what about the people that already paid darkstar for a hoody?? do they get theirs now:confused: :smiley:

i was just looking at my tshirt and thinking, make sure the logo is low enough that the hoody wount cover it up, cuase the logo on the back of my shirt is pretty high up on the back