shirts will be here next week!!

i ordered a few extra of all of them so there will be a few left over for people to buy… i made an agreement with the guy that i would just put a order in once a month to save me and him on labor… so end of the month i will put another order in then start that way…

I am going to get a test hoodie done for myself so will see how it goes.

dont forget TEAM HUSKY…and if you have a 2x xtra i will get it…i can bring money to your job if you need it

hoodies, hoodies, hoodies.

Originally posted by whitey
i ordered a few extra of all of them so there will be a few left over for people to buy… i made an agreement with the guy that i would just put a order in once a month to save me and him on labor… so end of the month i will put another order in then start that way…

I am going to get a test hoodie done for myself so will see how it goes.

Do I get mine the 16th :wink:

let me know if i can get a 2x

Originally posted by slowcamaro
let me know if i can get a 2x

you can go to the store, at the top of the forum in the announcement and order a 2X from there

Originally posted by slowcamaro
dont forget TEAM HUSKY…and if you have a 2x xtra i will get it…i can bring money to your job if you need it

i want xl 2 0f them

Originally posted by dg11
you can go to the store, at the top of the forum in the announcement and order a 2X from there

he ordered extra ones…also if you click on the store the order doesnt go in right away