Shocked at the amount of motors in the T.O. area...

I went to visit a friend’s shop yesterday to pick up some seats for my MR2. I’m just passing this information on in case some of you have difficulty finding swaps for your S13’s and S14’s. My buddys shop had about 50 S13’s and about 20 S14 motors kickin around from a recent container. They even have 1-2 S15 swaps, (my buddy is buying one of those!). They also have a MINT R32 skyline GTR for sale! I sat in the thing, it was sooooo mint… too bad I’ve already got a toy. The shop is www.teknotik.com Again I’m just passing on the info in case someone is looking for these rare nissan parts!

They actually really aren’t that rare, you can find SRs everywhere these days.

but not at the prices these guys sell them for… I got quoted under their listed online retail price… believe me, I’ve been looking around. That’s why I’m posting, I can find these motors too, but not for the prices teknotik is selling them for.

That’s bout the same as what Varun sells for. And… holy advertisement batman! This is a pure shameless plug.

haha buddy get out of here, teknotik is not even that cheap.

Lol. That, and how can we be sure they didn’t grab those motors from silvias/180’s that were beat on and then sat for 10 years in the junker?

believe me I’m not a noob. My buddy bought Varoon’s S14, I’m not just some lurker. But whatever, lock the thread, I’m just passing on some quality info, I really couldn’t care less.

:?

believe me I’m not a noob. My buddy bought Varoon’s S14, I’m not just some lurker. But whatever, lock the thread, I’m just passing on some quality info, I really couldn’t care less.[/quote]

uhhhhh…

[quote=“mikeness”]

:?[/quote]

I spelt his name wrong, oh so sorry.
The green 95 he was selling for $3k, its now my friend’s. That’s the point I was making. You guys are such jokers… please just delete this thread. I know some of the local Hamilton guys that frequent on here, they’re all cool guys. I never thought I’d get flamed for posting up a good experience with a shop.

Varun had a white S13…

…and he recently acquired an S14 that was sitting for 3 years rust free, he picked up from a friend and sold… I dont understand where you’re going with this…

What is the going rate for a decent S13? Just for comparison?

To: DTS
Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:43 am
Subject: ?
What part of my replies are you not understanding?
Or are you that bored doing whatever it is your doing, that you feel the need to flame?

sorry i guess i just didnt under stand if you run tingggs or not?

yes, motor shops sell motors. very good.

guess what moderators sell.

Yep.

http://championlockers.com/images/locks.jpg

whoa marc actually made a funny

+1