shoe people (nikes)

does anyone know what these are called, or where i might be able to find out? i’ve been looking forever and not having any luck haha

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/awdtt/dunks.jpg

Haha, i have those.

They were a ladies size, which might be why you can’t find them.

I think they’re called the kill bill dunks?

not the kill bill’s, those are all solid black and yellow

I think the Kill Bills said “KILL” on the heel.

hmm
i think it was a “street name” for them before they came out with the actual KB dunks.

maybe?

Those are just Nike 6.0 Dunk Lows, that are a different style.

Not to hijack… And I have no clue what those are, but can some ID these. A speeder PMed me before with the name, but I can’t find it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/brendansi/123-1.jpg

it was me lol. those are the Seagle’s

I don’t think they are the kill bill ones. From what I remember they say KILL BILL in big letters around the back heel.

Post on like sneakerfreaker.com or something. I am sure someone will know in like 5 seconds.

:picard:

Thanks again! lol

and those were available at urban outfitters for a while

yeah. they made less than 1,000 of those yet they were cheap, weird.

Fuck. That was prob back in 2005 too, huh?

haha yeah, december of 06 to be exact.

crazy instant deadstock madness

what?

he works at urban, thats why the price was so low…it was dead stock.

nah, I’m saying nike has genius marketing. I’ll take the Dunk SB for example.

for one, skateboarding is popular as fuck right now. Nike tried to get into skateboarding in the late 90s with a company called savier. Skateboarding has been grassroots since its inception. Savier was not accepted into skateboarding because there were still sentiments remaining from the 90’s, aka Jocks-vs-skaters. Nike/savier was viewed as exactly what was against skateboarding. Part of the jocks, part of the corporations, etc.

Skateboarding came into mainstream popularity again. BIG TIME. Nike comes back out under their real name. They do it right; they have 6.0’s that they give to fggt shops in the mall, but do SB justice. For a shop to get SB, you can’t be within a certain proximity of another shop that does. You have to be a real shop, no bullshit. They have an interview process. You have to send in shop photos. It’s a difficult approval process. They also have a team of people checking the SB’s on ebay making sure no shops are dumping their shit on ebay. Trying to keep the shops that get the stuff real.

Now back to the dunk sb; classic shoe based off an old jordan. People used to skate these things back before DC was even thought up.

Every month or whatever, they release a new colorway. They only release that colorway once. Then it’s done. Forever. Shops that put in their order? They don’t really put in their order. They put in a request for what they would like in terms of size and models, and hopefully their rep likes them enough to send them something close to being similar to what it is they want.

Nike is doing it right. I was one of those who would never buy savier. Now DC is a brand I would never buy again (still like a lot of their skaters, just way too Pac Sun for me) and yet I have a whole shelf of Dunk SB’s in my shoe closet

jeeeeze dre. i just buy whatever the gangstas at the mall are buying…

I had to go to the mall 3 years ago to get my ipod fixed at the apple store. I was not happy. Some dude in the food court had apparently just bought a deck from somewhere. I yelled something along the lines of “if you can’t skate in a mall you shouldn’t buy a skateboard in the mall”