Shots of my car from Fresh Meets Summer Bash|| Various Photogrpahers

it’s not a show, its a meet. lol

the hate for the car comes from people not liking the owner not bc they dislike the car.

I love the car. I just think its funny he brought it to a meet without it actually getting there under its own power. I don’t know the owner. So no hate there either

I also don’t know the owner. I do know the no hood thing is lame and so not finishing the car.

word, trailering is is a little wierd, but the kid has put an insane amount of man hours in it and cant wait to show it off which i get…

And why do people hate him? Coreys a good dude and fucking HUSTLES for his money… dude works like 80 hrs a week delivering pizzas JUST to buy car parts lol.

I’ve known Corey forever (Hi Corey!).

He is a really good dude and would give you the shirt off his back.

My opinion is not personal at all. The color scheme is not my taste. NBD. Trailering a car to a “meet” doesn’t make any sense to me. I would take that whole day off and bust my ass to get one step closer to finishing so I could drive to the next one.

Whatever though, I shouldn’t help rain on his parade…it’s not my business.

btw if anyone thinks its weird that he brought the car to a show without it running, you haven’t been to many shows, or maybe you just haven’t been paying attention. this happens all the time. it’s really no big deal. the purpose of a show/meet is to look at cars, not to see them drive, thats why they have track days/drift events/auto-x etc.

i saw cars that would go to shows for a long time before actually running, and sometimes they just run well enough to make it into the show and then back on the trailer. people build cars for different reasons and there is nothing wrong with that. not everyone builds a car to drive it. if you do then enjoy it, but some people do enjoy just building show cars and never driving them, and if they enjoy it then good for them.

btw going by corey’s fb his wiring harness was just finished by chase bays so it was either go to the show not running or not go at all.

this is what i get out of it, he did some mods that people weren’t a fan of, he didn’t take their negative criticism that well, they proceeded to run with it and still do bc he took his build thread off of here.

corey is a good dude with unique ideas, but he takes peoples opinions to heart a little too much imo. if you want to be different and unique you can’t care if someone doesn’t like what you’re doing.

you’re drunk go home

LOL

I like the color and ASM style front.

True true. I remember the days when people would bring bare frames that were bagged and had wheels, no motor. haha

ive seen pictures pretty recently that suggest this still happens at truck/low rider shows. thats also seems to be the one scene that seems to have not changed at all in the last 10 years.

I don’t blame him for trailering it, especially if its the first time he’s had it out. I’d want to keep that paint as perfect as possible.

Car looks great man, the quality of work and attention to detail are on point.

I dunno how you guys are against Corey’s car being trailered to a car show but you guys suck turbotravis’ cock and he won’t do digs in a awd car…

easy

travis has actually driven his car in its built form lol

Benny knows since he was sucking Travis’ cock at the time.

I might build a drift car and not drift with it. Maybee ill just call people out with it and only roll race from 60-98 mph

Good idea, can’t dig race with a drift car.

That’s how i roll. I’m going to delmos tonight. Know a few cooks there. Will have one put there balls in Benny’s chicken Sinatra and take a pic.

their*