Went for a photoshoot last night

So we went for a photoshoot last night and i thought i would share some teaser pics. Photo Creds to Hilry Neale (hil330).before the new front end goes on :stuck_out_tongue:

p.s plz no flaming lol

It’s really hard not to flame with that busted ass bumper :stuck_out_tongue: j/k
It does look good… Minus that bumper…

What rims are those? Rotas?

So you don’t want to get flamed, shitty fitment or not… yet you have to add in there, no insurance or plates.

Glad you didn’t get caught, any cop sure would have loved bending you over.

Always loved that stock colour though

hahaha thanks new front end soon :slight_smile:
and no theyre works

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

lol would i post it if i cared? its the internet. i just thought it would be nice to post some pictures. chill

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

lol would i post it if i cared? its the internet. i just thought it would be nice to post some pictures. chill

lol my mistake…

Descent bro, love that stock colour

Car looks good, What front end are you going with? =/

he painted the bottom himself or the previous owner did
its spray bombed i think

Hey NICE my old car! It’s good to see it end up in good hands. I’m so glad, keep up the good work.

little miss piggy went for a stroll…i love when u can see the fmic just smiling at you

thanks guys.

looks great!

I don’t mind the bumper, I think the car looks good. Just clean the windshield lol

Nice pics :slight_smile: