Should I buy a new or used XBOX 360 from gamestop?

I think I’m going to head over to a surgery forum and start giving advice there since I know nothing about surgery. I’ll just throw out a few random google links and feel like I’m being helpful.

Installing games to the HDD is a good thing, the console is quiet while playing instead of sounding like a harrier ready to take off. I have a bunch of games installed on my 60gb drive and still have like 20 left, all sorts of updates and map packs too. Some games have a 2nd disc that you have to install first, like forza 3. Also, you can download entire xbox1 games from the marketplace if you want. I wouldn’t go any less than 60 personally.

I want to buy the new elite with forza and halo… but i cant seem to find it out yet?
they said released tuesday…

Ughh i dont want to wait, but id love those games for the price of the elite system…

anybody have a good advertized price for a new elite… best buy said theyd match…

I dont want to go through the used bs…

250GB these days for reflashing WD drives, but it’s not the easiest thing in the world. And not recommended for someone that doesn’t have time on their hands for it, and a bit of skill with computers

That said just get a 20GB, with a new arcade or a 60GB Premium unit. Whichever ends up being cheaper honestly, next to no one needs more than the 20GB. And you’ll have a more reliable new model.

picked up an elite 360 today… codmw2… and extra controller…

ill be in the live thread as soon as i figure out how to play :slight_smile:

Here’s a quick rundown:

1. Unlock the heartbeat sensor
  2. Find a corner to hide in
  3. Shoot people
  4. Unlock dual 1887’s
  5. Shoot many people

Don’t buy a used game system from gamestop, lol all their used systems look like the people that traded them in used them as dinner trays. Just horrible, i thought it was only in NF but ive seen some in many gamestop stores across wny looking rough.

New 250GB HDD now soon to be available for 129.99

Willy! MW2 hit me up!

LZ1LZ

I am in for MW2

My friend bought one used/refurbished from gamestop and it broke last week…