good deal on a 360

http://www.consumerdepot.com/products.asp?id=B4J00001M

249.99 for a premium (refurbed) IN STOCK AS OF RIGHT NOW.
MICROSOFT Xbox 360 Premium Bundle - Harddrive - Wireless Controller - HDTV Cable Wireless Controller - HDTV Cable

thought i’d pass it on, seems like a good deal.

i dont have any xbox, nor do i know much about it…but, this is the one with the 20 gig hard drive right?

other than maybe storing/downloading music on it, what else is the hard drive really needed for? everybody says go with the elite which is apparently significantly more hard drive space…but what would i need it for? i’m so torn between just getting the premium and the elite, but i can’t justify the extra $1XX unless i really am convinced i can use the extra space…

fuck i thought this was going to be a cheap ferrari.

there was actually a 360 in the buffalo news classifieds this week…probably still is…

:ohyeah:

yea that one has the 20gig hdd… as far as i know the hdd is used for storing games and downloading content from live… i think things like patches, new game demos… etc etc
I can’t see myself needing more than the 20gig so i think that is the direction i am leaning… I want to see what kind of deals are offered as we get closer to christmas… I should have jumped on the one deal for 399 that came with 4 or 5 games… i just saw this and it seemed like a good price, although when reading reviews it seems the refurbs are hit and miss as far as reliability.

hahaha… didn’t you just buy another vehicle?