Which Xbox 360 to get

Im gonna get a Xbox 360 this month

Which console option is worth it

Which ones do u guys have and is it worth it to get the more expensive models what upgrade is worth it(hard drive?)

Im willing to spend the money if its worth it so gimme ur opinion

i would at least get one with an hdmi output

thats all ive got.

I have the Elite, I like it. You may not need the 120GB HD but the premium does not come with an HDMI cable. Make sure you get a 360 with the HDMI port or you will be stuck at 720p. Secondly, the 65nm Xbox 360’s are trickling out as well. That means the CPU is made with smaller transisters. Smaller transistors = cooler running CPU. You can put the rest together.

I just bought a pro monday no problems/complaibts here saved 100 from buying an elite

if your going to spend the money, just buy the elite, it comes HDMI ready and the 120GB hard drive isnt bad if u wanna put music and stuff on ur system along with the usual saved games and stuff. total for my system was $489.63 @ EB games at the mall, they have a good deal where you for Forza 2 and some shitty as marvel game, but Forza alone is worth the deal.

all new 360’s have an HDMI port, I got the elite because the 120gb hard drive is well worth it

i meant it comes with the HDMI cable

who cares about the cable, you can pick one up for not that much more

I have the Elite…its black and looks better for starters

Not to mention the HDMI cable and the infinity harddrive.

if ur gonna spend money on a new gen system, why not buy the top of the line? considering technology is ever changing and advancing rapidly, what would be the point to buy a sub-par system thats not going to be out of date or phased out sooner?

If you don’t need alot of storage space, but you want hdmi, you can pick up the halo3 model for a little cheaper than the ELITE. It has the 20gb HD, and hdmi. Of course it looks like ass imo.

The only benefit to the elite system is hdmi cable ($10 value?) and 120 gig HD
The pro has an HDMI port and 20 gig HD.

The holiday bundles are $350 and $450 respectively and come with hdmi ports, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Forza 2 Motorsports.

I found this deal last week:
$399.99 XBOX 360 Bundle
Pro HDMI Game Console
Orange Box
Bioshock
Two Worlds (traded it in for Halo3)
Forza 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

so what if you have the 120gb, you can just download it again if you really wanted. the elite does not seem to equal the cost

uhm no,
core= 279.99
Pro=349.99
Halo 3=399.99
Elite=449.99

oops I meant h3 cheaper than the elite…

The pro has hdmi too? I’m still thinking of the release premium w/o hdmi.

fugg that h3 console anyways ugly as it is.

core has hdmi even, good luck finding one though

I just bought a Premium on Saturday, 2 games + hdmi for 349.99, def worth it.

dont listen to these big spenders.

find an older xbox that you can mod. get it cheap.

mod it to play burned games on live.

thats the best deal of all :slight_smile: ( looks at his collection of 15+ games all free )

^^^ that is true, and what I tried to do but couldn’t find one to buy :frowning: