Should I go to the boardwalk and take pics of sluts tonight?

lock in the freshness!!! :kekegay:

ur becoming :bluez28: #2,little kim,oc show pics,now boardwalk pics!!! :op: :wtf:

…taking too long for results, i may have to come out to OC for a couple days to get some pics myself

(seriously thinkin of comin up tonight through thursday, u gonna be around darkstar?)

yes. I live here. :slap:

where the fuck are the pics :bluez28:

my cab will be here in 15min. When I get back, everyone that wants pics can PM me. Except for 2KAltima. :kekegay: :finger:

just post them up

:slap:

you are not that far from the boardwalk…why dont you get a bike and ride it around OC…not trying to be funny but it will help you drop weight and save you money

me= :owned:

damn :smiley:

walk FATASS & get some fucking pics!!!

pics? What are those?

these are all the pics I could get before the camera died. It only worked for about a haldf hour. I will most certainly be going out and getting more as the month continues. :naughty:

your camera only takes 5 pics before it dies - i’d be buying a new camera :smiley:

1 mo

11, and I forgot to put it on the charger till about 30 min before I left. :embarassd

nice pics :bigthumb:

11 is more than acceptable :slight_smile:

the last pic, i think its called skanks6, im glad to know that the establishment behind the skanks is proudly proclaming that “Corn Is Here”… Whats next, sliced bread? You guys in OC must have it tough.

Yeah there were a SHIT load of girls at the beach / show, etc… I just forgot my camera at the hotel before we left for the show… yes I know why even take a camera on a trip if you leave it at the hotel, I was pretty pissed about it myself. As Mike knows, we ran into some Astionian (cannot spell) girls… someone got to sleep over their house Friday night :angel: Theres nothing worse than right about to fuck a bangin hot foreign chick and her 2 FAT (and not with a P) roomates walk in and cockblock you (Please explain to me why hot chicks always live with fat chicks??)… then you are stuck going to the bar all night with:

^
                        ||
                        ||
                        ||
                        ||
                        ||
                        || 
                        ||
                        ||
                        ||                   
                 :blue: :blue:  

:puke: Thank god for :beer: :shaggy:

I had such a good time at OC even though the weather was kind of shitty… I vowed I would go back to OC once a month for this summer now that I have a place to stay! Ill be back Mikey dont worry… this time im staying at your crib.

w3rd! You are more than welcome to crash at my place anytime! Just take off work on Friday once a month and make a run down here right after work on Thursday :cool:

Theres so much fun shit we missed out on cause of the shit weather.