should i pay my court fine in change?

Not opposed to paying trident layers, but since when the fuck do you pay the mail man at all? Obviously it comes from our tax money, but it made no sense to put the mail main in there.

i had to pay a $10.65 toll on the thruway and i had a $10 bill and a bunch of nickles, only $0.65 in nickles and the broad gave me a hard time, i was pissed.

+1

That is just dumb. It should be expected to get change in that kind of situation.

On topic: I ordered 250 $1 coins from the US mint and have been paying for everything with them. :smiley:

how much were they?

j/k.

honestly, do they cost more than $1 to order?

$1.50 each + shipping

no, you get 250 for $250 and free shipping.

btw, what court is this, jam?

do it. that would be hilarious. i hope its amherst town court, i hate the lady that works their

works their what?

I say do it!

Reminds me of this video on YouTube.

Funny how some of the toll collectors get all pissy when you give them pennies. I’ll often give then 10-15 cents worth when they start overtaking my console. They must have bad memories of the penny protest.

i can see them just telling you “i cant take that much loose change”…and to have you roll it or take it to a bank/machine and have it counted. it would be a, very disappointing, waste of time.

cash, money order and they also take credit cards

orchard park

me too, which is why i really would only do this if someone recorded it- the argument “this is proper currency, is it not?” blah blah blah

god youre such a fucking dad all of the time. have a little fun every now and then, its good for you, trust me. youre always so goddamn srs

ps- on a friday there is no court, there will be no one in line, just me walking in there to pay. and cops, obv

the main reason i want to do this is because the ticket im paying is a speeding ticket i received on the 219 for going 70 in a 55 a week before the entire 219 was 65, after i read in the paper the 219 was going to be 65 the whole way. “well, technically…” well technically, change is american currency, corrrect?

i wont end up doing it. meh

:bigclap:

No balls

you could always pay in ones. still get points for being a dick but it is a reasonable amount to count.

i think I may actually cash in my pile of quarters for that.

Ha… bitch at me for being reasonable then admit you’re not going to do anyway. :tup:

If you really think wasting your own time is going to make you happy go for it. I was only pissed because I’m the guy who always gets stuck in line behind some retard doing something like this.